Author Topic: Busted! Obama praise planted in U.S. newspapers  (Read 663 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Busted! Obama praise planted in U.S. newspapers
« on: January 25, 2010, 10:30:21 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123085

Busted! Obama praise planted in U.S. newspapers

The blogosphere is buzzing with speculation about the true identities of pro-Obama letter writers. Some comments include the following:

* Anyone agree that this Ellie Light is none other than the POTUS (president of the United States) himself?

* What we have here is a real mystery. Not! The White House pays people to do this. There are Obama "supporters" paid to post on lots of sites. You can recognize the names and the talking points that the White House is putting out. … That is what they are paid to do. Fool the press into thinking that Obama is not tanking.

* A new low for Obama, writing his own letters in support of himself.

* I guess we know what Anita Dunn is now doing these days.

* Rahm Emanuel is my guess.

* She probably works for ACORN.

* Ellie is obviously Robert Gibbs' alter ego.

* It's George Soros! They finally found him! The one real supporter of "hero" Obama has gone underground as a female citizen. Wow!

* It's definitely organized, and I'm not surprised by the lies and phoniness of it all. That's how the president and Democratic Party operate.

* Why would Obama need letters in newspapers making excuses for the horrible job he's doing? He's already got most of the mainstream media covering for him and singing his praises like Obama was a religion seven evenings a week.

* This administration is becoming more and more of a carnival show with every passing day: It's rigged. Nothing is real, and in the end it costs you a lot of money and you walk away with some worthless little prize.

* You know, it never ceases to amaze me, the depths Obots have plunged my former party. You'd think I would be used to it by now, but no. You take another nosedive every two weeks or so.

* Ellie Light = Keith Olbermann.

* Write Ellie Light as L'Elite. Now that sounds like an Obama supporter.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Busted! Obama praise planted in U.S. newspapers
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 08:08:42 AM »
Calm down, Kramer.  Nothing new here.  It's called stove-piping and the master of the technique is your god, Cheney.  Just for the hell of it, why don't you Google "stove-piping and Cheney" and let us know how many thousands of entries you dig up?  

You oughtta be happy that Obama turned out to be such an apt pupil of The Master.  Instead of the fire-breathing anti-war radical you were so terrified of, you got yourself another lying, war-mongering Republocrat puppet of Wall Street and fooled those dumb fucking liberals one more time.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:10:17 AM by Michael Tee »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 10:30:44 AM »
Calm down, Kramer.  Nothing new here.  It's called stove-piping and the master of the technique is your god, Cheney.  Just for the hell of it, why don't you Google "stove-piping and Cheney" and let us know how many thousands of entries you dig up?  

stove-piping and Cheney            Results 1 - 10 of about 8,660 for stove-piping and Cheney. (0.34 seconds)
stove-piping and ObamaResults 1 - 10 of about 20,300 for stove-piping and Obama. (0.25 seconds)

He studied well. Looks like the student has become the master.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 10:43:05 AM »
the master of the technique is your god, Cheney.

Kramer...ya notice it's always Bush/Cheney's fault....they tie everything to Bush/Cheney!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 11:32:16 AM »

stove-piping and Cheney            Results 1 - 10 of about 8,660 for stove-piping and Cheney. (0.34 seconds)
stove-piping and ObamaResults 1 - 10 of about 20,300 for stove-piping and Obama. (0.25 seconds)

He studied well. Looks like the student has become the master.

LOL    Darth Obama.  I suppose that could work      ;D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle