Author Topic: Cruising While Republican  (Read 7387 times)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cruising While Republican
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 11:42:48 PM »
Kimba,
You've got a gay population there that isn't closeted, no?  So they don't have to go to public bathrooms and slide their fingers under the stall to show their wedding rings.  They go to bars or other places to meet people.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 12:08:50 AM »
Meanwhile the home state of Hubert Humphrey and Walter Mondale run stings in public restrooms.

Go figure!

Knutey

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 12:52:28 AM »
Breaking the Law While Republican, you mean.
That's OK, I forgot, IOKIYAR.

Bull

He was outted as a gay republican. That was his crime. And his alleged hypocrisy was just your cover.

Patrick Kennedy was busted for DUI,  is he still in the house?

Nope- He was outed for being a pervert. Gays are not perverts. Craig and the rest of you closeted freaks that seek sex in restrooms are. Even  if it is hetero sex in restrooms.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 01:58:08 AM »
Nope- He was outed for being a pervert. Gays are not perverts. Craig and the rest of you closeted freaks that seek sex in restrooms are. Even  if it is hetero sex in restrooms.

Are you a missionary position only type of guy?

Wonder how much sex takes place in the restrooms of singles bars.

Weren't a couple of NFL cheerleaders busted a year or so ago for that?

Knutey

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 02:13:02 AM »

Are you a missionary position only type of guy?

Wonder how much sex takes place in the restrooms of singles bars.

Weren't a couple of NFL cheerleaders busted a year or so ago for that?

You seem to be an expert on it , booby baby. Just like the rest of your perverted RW ilk.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 02:24:22 AM »
Good non reply.

Keep policing those bedrooms.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 04:17:51 AM »

Woo-hoo....

Teddy Kennedy ran his car off a bridge and killed Mary Jo Kopechne. Where has his fat ass been ever since?
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Knutey

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 10:21:04 AM »
Good non reply.

My reply was right on. y'all seem to follow all this perv stuff. I never heard of the cheerleade incident, but then I dont beat-off to  the "girls Gone Wild " tapes like you rednecks either. I dont police either bedrooms our toilettes , but if I did I bet I'd find more RW perversions in the bathrooms.
I do have relatively normal sex including accepting blowjobs from women and returning the favor if allowed unlike y'all who play footsies with other men in shithouses like Craig or steep in his own fecal matter like Vitter the Shitter.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/rnr/413243059.html
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:09:21 PM by Knutey »

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 12:06:00 PM »
Out of curiosity, and this is directed to everyone in general, what did Craig do that was so bad?

I could care less that he is, apparently, either gay or bisexual, and in serious denial about it. I am a bit perturbed that he seems to be a hypocrite about it, what with claiming to be a family values kind of guy.

But the real crime here, for those who missed it, is trolling for sex in a public restroom. Ask yourself if you would be asking that same question if he had been successful and the cop had walked in on him having sex with an underage boy, or even another man, in the same restroom.

This is a good point. If my children or grandchildren have to go into those restrooms, then I do not want them to have to be exposed to sexual acts, regardless whether it is man to man, man-to-woman or whatever. It is public restroom, damnit!

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 12:10:05 PM »
But the real crime here, for those who missed it, is trolling for sex in a public restroom. Ask yourself if you would be asking that same question if he had been successful and the cop had walked in on him having sex with an underage boy, or even another man, in the same restroom.

I've walking into a restroom and seen two guys having sex. I've walked into a restroom and seen a guy and a girl going at it.

Neither seemed to bother me too much. I think it bothered them much more.

I didn't bother to card either set.

For that matter, I saw a couple having sex against a pole at a concert once.

*shrug*

Don't see the big deal.

Thne you have been desensatized too much. Public displays of this nature cheapen the real love people have for one another and are crass and tacky. The problem is that concept of public decency has shifted, in the wrong direction! If you think otherwise, then the politcal correctors have nailed your skinny butt!

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 12:13:57 PM »
But he is gay supposedly and Republican and supposedly a gay bashing homophobe hypocrite republican because he thinks that marriage as defined should be between a man and a woman. And certain segments of society believe the gates of hell should open up and swallow this man whole.

And i just don't understand the mean spirited glee behind it nor the shallow justification for it.

Why? If he stands for position X, then he sholud reflect that in his own actions. Simple concept, right? If you stand on a platform that homoesexuality is wrong and yet you do it yourself, then you are a hypocrite.

Do you then dissagree with this concept?

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2007, 12:16:51 PM »
Breaking the Law While Republican, you mean.
That's OK, I forgot, IOKIYAR.

Bull

He was outted as a gay republican. That was his crime. And his alleged hypocrisy was just your cover.

"Craig and the rest of you closeted freaks that seek sex in restrooms are. Even  if it is hetero sex in restrooms."

Well, shit in my pants and call me a cigar, damn but this ain't correct!

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »
Good non reply.

My reply was right on. y'all seem to follow all this perv stuff. I never heard of the cheerleade incident, but then I dont beat-off to  the "girls Gone Wild " tapes like you rednecks either. I dont police either bedrooms our toilettes , but if I did I bet I'd find more RW perversions in the bathrooms.
I do have relatively normal sex including accepting blowjobs from women and returning the favor if allowed unlike y'all who play footsies with other men in shithouses like Craig or steep in his own fecal matter like Vitter the Shitter.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/rnr/413243059.html

"I do have relatively normal sex including accepting blowjobs from women and returning the favor if allowed unlike y'all who play footsies with other men in shithouses"

Now THIS is a good one! I'll buy you a Bud for that one! A nice cold one. Men who drink anything but frigidly cold beer ask for what they get!

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 12:21:53 PM »
Thne you have been desensatized too much. Public displays of this nature cheapen the real love people have for one another and are crass and tacky. The problem is that concept of public decency has shifted, in the wrong direction! If you think otherwise, then the politcal correctors have nailed your skinny butt!

Guess it comes from a combination of having been raised by European parents and living in several third-world nations. Public nudity is no big deal, and I even witnessed several women in Nigeria giving birth in public.

Sex in front of others was the mainstream for most of humanity's history. It was only when the Puritans and others of similar mind got the thought that is was somehow dirty that it became thought of as crass and tacky.

Just like the so-called "problem of teen pregnancy" - teens were considered old enough to have children and become parents at 14, 15 or so for virtually all of human history. It was only recently that it was became "bad" for some reason.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 12:24:14 PM »
A nice cold one. Men who drink anything but frigidly cold beer ask for what they get!

If you have to drink your beer "frigidly cold" then you don't really like the taste of your beer. Beverages that cold numb your tastebuds and prevent you from actually tasting what you're drinking.

Perhaps you should drink a beer with a good flavor?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)