Author Topic: Excuse me, can you direct me to the Larry Criag shitter?  (Read 7953 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Excuse me, can you direct me to the Larry Criag shitter?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 08:03:29 PM »
I was referring to previous deposits.  This guy didn't suddenly become a washroom perv last week.

Sounds like an unproven allegation to me. You have evidence for this?

Knutey

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 08:07:07 PM »
<<Why not? Y'all enjoyed blabbing about blowjobs and cum stained blue dresses for fucking years. >>

Awright, KNUTE!!!!!

Shucks- Twerent nuthin.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
<<Sounds like an unproven allegation to me. You have evidence for this?>>

Yeah.  My birth certificate.  Shows that I wasn't born yesterday.

Knutey

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 09:53:50 PM »
You'd do better to ask your fellow Republicans about that.

Why? According to the stories about Minnesota there was no seminal discharge. There was no sex act,

Unlike Clinton.

You repressed closeted pervs will never understand that it is not sex that is the problem. Sex is wonderful. Y'all should try it sometime. Iffen you did you might not be beating off in shitters while touching strange cops footsies.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 10:58:57 PM by Knutey »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 11:14:17 PM »
Yeah.  My birth certificate.  Shows that I wasn't born yesterday.

Didn't think so.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 12:01:11 AM »
Why, do you have evidence that Craig was never in one of these restroom trysts before?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 01:03:52 AM »
Why, do you have evidence that Craig was never in one of these restroom trysts before?

Don't need evidence. I'm not the one making accusations.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 01:39:52 AM »
I think you're confusing this with a court of law.  This is a debating club.  I'm advancing a factual hypothesis - - the guy's an experienced pervert, this is unlikely to be his first time experience.  You're advancing a factual hypothesis - - this was a first for Craig.

He's not a criminal accused on trial, he doesn't get or need the procedural safeguards of our common criminal law - - the burden of proof lying on the accuser, etc.    He's not facing any penalties in here except the penalty of our respective opinions, such as they are.

So don't hide behind the rules of the criminal court.  Admit that you don't have any more evidence to support your opinion than I do to support mine.  So far, we're on an equal footing.  You say "first time" I say "not first time."  You have no evidence, I have no evidence.

Well, then we reach for the next best thing to evidence: life experience, a sense of what's plausible and realistic and what's implausible and far-fetched.  I will tell you, given the guy's age, past rumours and accusations, and the general facts of the arrest - - how would a first timer know the routine, eye contact through the gap at the side of the door, foot contact, no spoken words, etc.? Sounds to me like this would NOT be his first time. 

Now if you want to tell me that based on your knowledge of human nature, experience of life, etc., it's your considered opinion that this WAS a first for old Larry, that's fine.  I won't think much of your judgment and experience, I'll form a pretty low opinion of your knowledge of human nature, and I suspect most other reasonable individuals who have been around the block a few times would form pretty much the same opinion as I would of your judgment, but that's OK - - you're certainly entitled.

So let's hear it, BT - - in the absence of any evidence for or against this being Larry's first time hunting for sex in a men's washroom, just going on your general knowledge of human nature and experience of life, all things considered (Larry's age, the circumstances of his arrest, the late marriage to a woman with three kids after the first words of his alleged sexual preferences began to he heard) - - you tell me, first time or not first time?  Your honest opinion.

And I'll tell ya something - -it's not that I give a shit what his sexual preference is.  If he weren't like all the members of his party such a fucking hypocrite on sexual mores, it wouldn't make a damned bit of difference.  But you're jerking me around here, you're impugning my opinion on ridiculously pseudo-legal grounds, arguing ludicrous points with such sophistry that I'm just not going to let you get away with it.  So don't try to make this into a witch-hunting exercise, which it is not.  A simple yes or no answer is all I'm looking for - - you REALLY THINK this was a first for old Larry or not?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 02:30:30 AM »
I think you confuse gossip for fact.

And i don't think you would like it much if what you do unto others was done onto you.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 09:19:30 AM »
I KNEW you would not answer that simple question.   LMFAO.

What Craig did to the gay community - - stigmatize them, deprive them of their Constitutional rights, claim a bogus position of moral superiority, notwithstanding the fact that he was THEIR representative too - - was hardly an application of the Golden Rule.  Even less did he apply the Golden Rule to Clinton, going out of his way to revile him for the dark and revolting deed of accepting oral sex from an attractive woman in the privacy of his own office.  And now the sanctimonious little prick is exposed as a phony who cruises for sex in men's washrooms.  You're as hypocritical in claiming the Golden Rule for Craig as you are in pretending you don't know whether or not he was caught on his first cruise.  Well, no surprises there - - you ARE a Republican.

Let me also set you straight on the "gossip" thing - - it's not gossip when the man himself has made private sexual conduct of others a matter of fitness for public office and is himself the holder of public office.  That shouldn't be hard to comprehend as a matter of pure logic, although I can certainly see how it would stick in the craw of Republicans everywhere.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 10:42:04 AM »
I don't see how Craig stigmatized gays by being against broadening the definition of the term marriage.

Perhaps you can explain that one to me.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 11:18:26 AM »
<<I don't see how Craig stigmatized gays by being against broadening the definition of the term marriage.

<<Perhaps you can explain that one to me.>>

Every American should have the right to marry his heart's choice if his heart's choice wants to marry him or her.  Except for gay Americans.  They don't have the right to the same legal status as hetero Americans.  Obviously they are not worthy of it.  Ergo they are stigmatized. 

Cloaking this as an exercise in mere lexicography is ludicrous.  Caligula married his fucking HORSE.  Marriage means union, nothing more, nothing less.  Gays in the past were deprived of a great many things, as were the Jews.  To define the things they were deprived of by the fact of their having been excluded from their benefits is just a self-serving perpetuation of the original unjust deprivation.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 11:21:55 AM »
They don't have the right to the same legal status as hetero Americans.

They could.

I don't have a problem whatsoever with the civil union concept.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 11:46:29 AM »
<<I don't have a problem whatsoever with the civil union concept.>>

Of course you don't.  That's because you don't have any problem whatsoever with setting up a second class of American citizenship, officially.  Marriage Office: gays to this counter, straights to that counter.

Get it?  Water Fountain:  Whites to this fountain, Colored to that fountain.  Got a problem with THAT?

BTW, your perv hero Larry DOES have a problem with the civil union concept.  Which I suppose even by your own reasoning puts him into the stigmatizer category.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 12:26:29 PM »
Marriage Office: gays to this counter, straights to that counter.

Why would there be two different counters?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)