Author Topic: Rarely, has there been a charge, so wreckless  (Read 5041 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Rarely, has there been a charge, so wreckless
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »
I fail to see what difference it makes. The Muslims own the property, and the community center with a mosque inside it, or the mosque with the community center around it, take your pick, is in compliance with all the zoning laws, so let them build it: it is their property and their money.

If sirs does not like it, it is over 3000 miles away from him, big effing deal.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
Jesus christ, sirs doesn't even know what an analogy is.

Yea I do...you complained that looking at a Mosque within a cultural center, is akin to looking at a latrine within a home.  That was your moronic walk over the line.  Not mine.  But hey, if you prefer idiotic, that works for me as well

« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:43:33 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2011, 07:42:30 PM »
That's ok. we have it on good authority that a mosque is not symbolic of 9-11, so building it where they want shouldn't have any adverse effect.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2011, 07:44:33 PM »
Except of course in such close proximity to the WTC.  But absolutely, anywhere else they want
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2011, 09:06:28 PM »
Wrong, Plane. What's being built there is a community center that may have a Mosque in it.  They aren't constructing a Mosque anymore then the Mass General, which has a chapel in it, built a church. It's their project, you and sirs don't get to define their project, pal, in a way that loads up it's description to your political advantage but is an inaccurate accounting of the total package.  Who the hell do you think you are trying to tell them what their community center is? Mind your own business.

bsb

If Mass general has a church built into it then they did build a church.

Is a Mosque that is a fraction of another building not a Mosque at all?

I think everyone involved has affirmed that there is a first admendmendment protected right for them to build this terribly inappropriate and offensive Mosque.

bsb

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2011, 10:26:06 PM »
To sirs the bird brain. An analogy is used to show how something works, not to compare two things, get it ?????????????????????????????????????????????? you syphilitic inbred moron you. You wouldn't use an analogy to compare a Mosque and a toilet directly.

(I know, I know, that's way over sirs head)

bsb

BT, this is a loony bin.

bsb

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2011, 10:32:50 PM »
Plane, if you ever come to Boston, please slip on some ice, or a banana, break a leg, and when the EMT in the ambulance asks you what hospital you want to go to, which they do sometimes, tell him/her you want to go to the church.

bsb

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2011, 11:14:39 PM »
So there is no mosque at all if the building is not primary in purpose a mosque?

I would have thought that haveing a Mosque within the facility that was 80% other than Mosque would still count as a Mosque and not disingenuous to say so.

Is a Dojo that is within a Gym less a DoJo?

This is much more a dedication issue than a building style issue.

I don't think the people who want to build this have made it clear what their reasoning was to decide they needed this location.

[][][][][][][][]

Bocks Car is in Dayton Ohio , the day I looked it over I saw some Japaneese tourists looking it over too. They seemed to tolerate it well but if the display were in Nagasaki I think the nature of the display would have had to be diffrent.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2011, 11:25:49 PM »
I see no reason what it makes a bit of difference whether it is a mosque or a community center. Again, it is their property and they can do with it however they bloody like.

bsb

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2011, 11:46:07 PM »
Imagine comparing Bocks Car to a muslim center? Ha, ha, boy we have some truly ignorant people in this country.

bsb

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2011, 12:05:19 AM »
They seemed to tolerate it well but if the display were in Nagasaki I think the nature of the display would have had to be diffrent.

You would surely have Japanese with a different attitude in Nagasaki. I am glad that our government would not do such a stupid thing as display the bomber that killed thousands of Japanese in the city where its bombs killed them.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2011, 12:17:13 AM »
To sirs the bird brain. An analogy is used to show how something works, not to compare two things, get it ?????????????????????????????????????????????? you syphilitic inbred moron you. You wouldn't use an analogy to compare a Mosque and a toilet directly.

(I know, I know, that's way over sirs head)

bsb

BT, this is a loony bin.

Try not to lose the pages to some of those big words, B.  They may come in handy, some day

bsb

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2011, 12:30:37 AM »
Sirs is the 4th dead horse.

bsb

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »
Rarely, has there been a charge, so wreckless....revisited

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2011, 01:58:30 AM »
Imagine comparing Bocks Car to a muslim center? Ha, ha, boy we have some truly ignorant people in this country.

bsb

Well thank you , why do you think the comparison is not apt?

"Bocks car " is well preserved and is displayed along with a lot of explanation and video displays, this suits its Dayton Ohio location well as it is in a museum of aircraft and weapons.

There is practicly no potential for Bocks Car or Enola Gay to go on display anywhere near the bombed citys of Heroshima or Nagasaki.

So, unless you can enunciate why exacrtly there is a diffrence I will think the comparison apt.

But of course,it would be even more apt if there were some Americans who wanted to enshrine B-29s in Tokio or atomic bombs in Heroshima, which there isn't ......

......of course.