Author Topic: A plague on both their houses  (Read 8857 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: A plague on both their houses
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2008, 05:59:42 PM »
I am so shocked that you do not support our troops! You must be a troophater to deny them some relief if they have to live in that frozen hell-hole. Shucks even disney gives military discounts to our "heroes.

I have no problems with servicemen stationed in Alaska who meet the requirements set forth by the Alaskan Legislature receiving a resource rebate.

They just have to meet the requirements. And of course, they have to apply.

Knutey

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »
I doubt you want me to take seriously comment about Palin's accent from a blog that runs stories about how Alaska screws military families because unless they change their residency and file for the resource rebate they aren't eligible.

This is funny, too.

Welcome to Alaska, there's a sale on "youth rifles"! Nothing like killing animals to help with childhood development, it really gets 'em primed for date rape once they hit puberty. I snapped a few pictures around town because I've gotten several emails from Alaskans telling me that they have lived here for 20+ years and NEVER seen anything like what I've written about on this blog. Hmm, maybe these folks were born without, say, eyes?
http://alaskanexposure.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/alaskan-love-guns-part-2/

The attached pic:

You'll notice that sale is for "BB rifles" not real rifles. Perhaps he should check his own eyes...

You can tell by just looking at a picture? You must be of superrace stuff. He is referring to youth rifles and those arent BB guns. Maybe you should not only check the link but tell the truth for once in your life.

http://www.whitetaildeer-management-and-hunting.com/youth-rifles.html

Knutey

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »
I am so shocked that you do not support our troops! You must be a troophater to deny them some relief if they have to live in that frozen hell-hole. Shucks even disney gives military discounts to our "heroes.

I have no problems with servicemen stationed in Alaska who meet the requirements set forth by the Alaskan Legislature receiving a resource rebate.

They just have to meet the requirements. And of course, they have to apply.

You might think the superpatriots in Alaska like Palin & the legislature might insist on the US military in their state getting something special. They arent all black, ya know

Support the troops must mean Fuck the troops up their.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2008, 07:20:22 PM »
You might think the superpatriots in Alaska like Palin & the legislature might insist on the US military in their state getting something special. They arent all black, ya know

Typical leftwing crap. Demanding privileges with out doing the paperwork.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »
You can tell by just looking at a picture?

Yep. And reading the sign.

Knutey

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2008, 07:27:30 PM »
You can tell by just looking at a picture?

Yep. And reading the sign.

That is only one out of many , many guns. But y'all do love to jump to conclusions with limited evidence at great cost to all just like Iraq.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2008, 07:40:42 PM »
Either that or your blogger is a liar.

Knutey

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2008, 07:45:11 PM »
Either that or your blogger is a liar.

I maintain and the american people now see that  that y'all are the liars . Y'all have been proven liars many times over. On Iraq, the taxcuts for the rich, the deregulation ad infitum ad nauseum

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2008, 07:51:56 PM »
You are the one who chose the delusional alaskan blogger with his fake accents and bb guns to bolster your credibility.

Don't blame me if he didn't help your case.

Knutey

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2008, 08:00:45 PM »
You are the one who chose the delusional alaskan blogger with his fake accents and bb guns to bolster your credibility.

Don't blame me if he didn't help your case.

Dont need any help thank you. O is way ahead and will stay that way now that your brilliant debater*snicker*(Palin ) is sidelined

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2008, 09:02:53 PM »
You can tell by just looking at a picture? You must be of superrace stuff.

Yeah, I learned to read early in life.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »
You can tell by just looking at a picture? You must be of superrace stuff.

Yeah, I learned to read early in life.

Still that is only one gun out of many and you decided to cover up theothers . How disgusting but typical of your lying ilk.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2008, 10:07:04 PM »
Still that is only one gun out of many and you decided to cover up theothers . How disgusting but typical of your lying ilk.

Only the "Youth BB Rifles" were on sale. Perhaps your source can provide a picture of a "Youth Rifle" on sale to bolster his point.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2008, 10:20:02 PM »

Only the "Youth BB Rifles" were on sale. Perhaps your source can provide a picture of a "Youth Rifle" on sale to bolster his point.

My source probly did not anticipate RW anal retentives focusing on the minutia of his anorectal fistulas .

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2008, 11:12:19 PM »
My source probly did not anticipate RW anal retentives

Your source probably didn't expect readership that would be capable of critical thinking.