Author Topic: A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks: "The Trump Family That I Know"  (Read 3817 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Never said it was.  What it is however is a crystal clear introductory statement as to what the Constitution is and all about.  Read the Constitution I indicated or shut the frak up.  You have no points to make to me
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:03:04 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I see you are somehow afraid of Chomsky.

He is certainly more than a match for you.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
And yet another deflection attempt.  What the hell does he have to do with anything pertaining to this thread, the Constitution, or even the Preamble??  That's like saying I see you're afraid of Chucky....and ironically, he's more than a match for you as well     ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Chucky is a fictional character, Chomsky is not. And we are presumably talking about debating, not horror films.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It's irrelevant to who is fictional or not.  NEITHER are germain to the thread or point made

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
You never know what is the point of anything, sirs. You revel in ignorance. You are immune to the world of ideas. I must really suck to be you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I always know what my point is, .... and Plane's.  I nearly always know what the point Cu4, & Kimba.  Most of the time I know the point H is making, but not always

I always know when you're trying to deflect from the point being made....like with these last 3 postings right here.  Bravo on the consistency

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Are preambles law?
If they are not, then it isn't.

Again, some consultant got Trump to solicit support from some employee, and got it. My remark is that I was not impressed nor surprised.
Watch the video I indicated or shut the fuck up sirs. You have no points to make to me.

Of course Preambles are law, is there a line in there that says "ignore all previous, start taking this verbage seriously after this line"?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
sirs mind  is closed. He has no credibility as any sort of authority on anything.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Plane's question had absolutely nothing to do with me, Dr. Deflection

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
sirs mind  is closed. He has no credibility as any sort of authority on anything.

I am not a professional pundit either.

But I appreciate playing in this league.

Even if you have to show me more tolerance than I deserve once in a while , I appreciate it all the more.