Author Topic: A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks: "The Trump Family That I Know"  (Read 3862 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
It is clear that the words you claim are clear are not in any part of the Constitution.

Madison wanted a nation ruled by the propertied elite, for the benefit of the same propertied elite, That is what he said and what he meant.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
They're in the preamble to the Constitution, you nit.  It matters squat what "Madison wanted"....the Constitution, itself is clear, and has zilch to do with guaranteeing some rich elite class     oy vey
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:26:01 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It is clear that the words you claim are clear are not in any part of the Constitution.

Madison wanted a nation ruled by the propertied elite, for the benefit of the same propertied elite, That is what he said and what he meant.

I read what you quoted and I wish that you had also .

Striking a balance between the already powerful and the potentially powerful seems prudent , if only our present leadership understood people this well.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What is that supposed to mean?
What Madison wanted was an oligarchy composed of wealthy landowners that ciould prevent anyone else from actually getting any real power.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What Madison wanted was .......

....moot, as in, irrelevent.  What we got was a well thought out, well written Constitution, that does no such thing as guranteeing some elite class.  You should read it some time, for a little edification of what it is supposed to gurantee
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It included slavery, for example, and senators that were appointed by state legislatures, and not by popular vote.

I have read it, and it does precisely what Madison wanted it to do.

Now you watch this or remain ignorant.

http://film2k.org/watch-requiem-for-the-american-dream-movie-online

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I have read it, and it does no such thing.  It makes clear what the limits of Government are, and the rights, that we ALL are guaranteed

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Watch the damned documentary.
I don't worship the Constitution or the Bible.
There are good reasons for this.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Some elitism!....lol

The Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791. It expresses the principle of federalism, which strictly supports the entire plan of the original Constitution for the United States of America, by stating that the federal government possesses only those powers delegated to it by the United States Constitution. All remaining powers are reserved for the states or the people.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Watch the damned documentary.

I have no need to watch some mockumentary.  I've read the damn thing myself.  I suggest you try some time yourself, since its obvious you're only regurgitating some leftist diatribe of what you want it to say

I don't worship the Constitution or the Bible.
There are good reasons for this.

I do, and there's a good reason for that as well

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Remain  an ignoramus, sirs.
A proud and defiant ignoramus.

Dolt!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Well, being I get my information from reading the material directly, in particular the Bill of Rights & Preamble, vs getting my talking points from a mocumentary, I'd say the ignorant bloke in this back & forth would be yourself

But hey, keep those blinders firmly affixed.  Maybe even paint some cool Nike-like swoosh on the sides

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What Madison wanted was an oligarchy composed of wealthy landowners that ciould prevent anyone else from actually getting any real power.

Absolute piffle.

Was Madison's dream crushed when Andrew Jackson was elected?

You should read this....
  The man who is possessed of wealth, who lolls on his sofa or rolls in his carriage, cannot judge the wants or feelings of the day-laborer.The government we mean to erect is intended to last for ages. The landed interest, at present, is prevalent; but in process of time, when we approximate to the states and kingdoms of Europe, — when the number of landholders shall be comparatively small, through the various means of trade and manufactures, will not the landed interest be overbalanced in future elections, and unless wisely provided against, what will become of your government? In England, at this day, if elections were open to all classes of people, the property of landed proprietors would be insecure. An agrarian law would soon take place. If these observations be just, our government ought to secure the permanent interests of the country against innovation. Landholders ought to have a share in the government, to support these invaluable interests, and to balance and check the other. They ought to be so constituted as to protect the minority of the opulent against the majority. The senate, therefore, ought to be this body; and to answer these purposes, they ought to have permanency and stability

So , because the power of the people is bound to increase , the wealthy ought to have reserved one sixth part of the governments power?

This is written by an engineer of our checks and balances, he didn't want a class war , and this was his idea for making a class war unneeded.

This should be compared with the French Revolution , where the leaders thought a class war a good idea, this paragraph just tells me that Madison had those European stooges pegged precisely.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Wow......great rebuttal, Plane

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Are preambles law?
If they are not, then it isn't.

Again, some consultant got Trump to solicit support from some employee, and got it. My remark is that I was not impressed nor surprised.
Watch the video I indicated or shut the fuck up sirs. You have no points to make to me.