Author Topic: Beautiful  (Read 12098 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Beautiful
« on: November 04, 2011, 09:26:51 PM »

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Beautiful
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 09:33:32 PM »
These dummy's have no idea how messed up they are. They also have no idea how much they energized Cain's campaign.

We all know that Republicans electing Cain as the first black president removes the Democrat Party as the owners of all black people in America and allows them to be free thinkers once and for all. 

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 11:23:57 PM »
Yes beautiful....awesome R.R.
Thanks for posting this....I had not seen this yet.
Honestly I still get goosebumps...watching that moment
when Clarence Thomas kicked their freaking ass & called out evil for exactly what they are! Disgraceful!

Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 01:12:57 AM »
It's a double tragedy that not only did this Uncle Tom get away completely with the sexual harrassment of Anita Hill, but that the moron still occupies a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court today, to the Court's eternal disgrace.

The only mitigating factor is that the so-called harrassment was so minimal that Anita Hill not only did not file a complaint against him, but didn't even come forward of her own initiative after he was nominated.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 01:30:04 AM »
He's married to a white woman too. That must drive you lib racists crazy. How can you keep them on the plantation if the know their own mind.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 01:55:53 AM »
There was nothing high tech about the non-lynching of Clarence "Uncle" Thomas.
The man is an insult to the court and this country.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 03:20:02 AM »
Because he dares not to remain a sheep on the plantation.  Scary racist rhetoric being thrown around here, so effortlessly
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 04:40:22 AM »
I don't give a shit what colour his wife's skin is, he can marry anyone he likes.   I'm just amused by your childish efforts to paint me as a racist for calling this Uncle Tom what he is.  A man should fry in hell for turning his back on his own people and betraying them to their oppressors, whether his name is Vidkun Quisling or Clarence Thomas.  There's a name for each of them, according to their respective cultures, and there is NOTHING AT ALL "racist" in calling them by that name.  If the shoe fits . . .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 05:39:34 AM »
As I said.....scary.  I'm assuming the Klan was pretty easy going in how they threw around their racist remarks as well, nor would they even try to hide it.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 05:44:24 AM »
I don't give a shit what colour his wife's skin is, he can marry anyone he likes.   I'm just amused by your childish efforts to paint me as a racist for calling this Uncle Tom what he is.  A man should fry in hell for turning his back on his own people and betraying them to their oppressors, whether his name is Vidkun Quisling or Clarence Thomas.  There's a name for each of them, according to their respective cultures, and there is NOTHING AT ALL "racist" in calling them by that name.  If the shoe fits . . .

How on earth do you define racism?

Your definition must be pretty complex if it allows specific accusations of race betrayal.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 06:04:25 AM »
<<How on earth do you define racism?

<<Your definition must be pretty complex if it allows specific accusations of race betrayal.>>

There is nothing particularly complex about it.  Racism is a member of one race thinking that he and his race are better than individuals of another race and better than the other race because his race is better than the other race.  Like a white man thinking he is better than any blacks or Asians,  or a gentile thinking he is better than any Jew.

White racists think they are better than blacks, but they can't say so because it's politically incorrect and they'll look like ass-holes for saying so.  So they think of code words ("welfare queens" was a brilliant one that Reagan invented) and they NEED token blacks - - Uncle Toms like Clarence Thomas or Herman Cain) to include in their party, the GOP, and speak the same codes.  Then they can argue, "How can we be racist when [insert name of particular individual Tom] is on our side and says the same thing we say?"

Blacks aren't fooled and we white anti-racists aren't fooled.  But GOP racists can't stand that we see right through their childish games and call out the Uncle Toms for what they are.  The only thing they can do is point back at us and try to claim that WE are the "racists."  It's just childish and hilarious at the same time - - the racists are calling the anti-racists "racist."  Fortunately very few people are dumb enough to be taken in by this bullshit.  Only the usual self-deluded "conservatives."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 06:11:46 AM »
  You must feel quite superior to racists.

Even to racists who allow no overt action or sign of their racism.

You see through them so well , that you see racism everywhere.

So....
    Supposeing that racism is defeated and becomes not only unpopular with almost everybody, but for the sake of argument , totally absent.

Would this be good for the Jews?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »
<<You must feel quite superior to racists.>>

No I don't.  I know they're just the product of their cultural environment.  But they have to be fought, and in some cases, like the Nazis, they have to be killed.

<< Even to racists who allow no overt action or sign of their racism.>>

Well, I consider the use of code like "welfare queens" or "Willie Horton"  to be overt actions and signs of racism.

<<You see through them so well , that you see racism everywhere.>>

I see racism where it exists, the Tea Parties, the GOP.  I don't see it "everywhere."  I don't see it in Occupy Wall Street!  I didn't see it in the student anti-war movement.  It's easy to see.  The problem is that they are so fucking dumb, they think they are covering their tracks with their silly code words and Uncle Toms but any smart high school student can see through them.

<<So....
    <<Supposeing that racism is defeated and becomes not only unpopular with almost everybody, but for the sake of argument , totally absent.

<< Would this be good for the Jews?>>

It would be good for individual Jews who are still suffering from anti-Semitism, but it would be a disaster for "the Jews."  The Jews of China were faced with an environment of a total absence of anti-Semitism and in a few centuries they vanished from the face of the earth, inter-married with, and absorbed by, the larger culture.

My dad always said that it was European and Christian anti-semitism and only anti-semitism that had kept the Jews alive as a people for thousands of years.  All the other races that co-existed with them from ancient days have vanished into the sands of time, only persecution forged the Jewish identity and gave them a reason to hang together.  I think anti-Semitism (a form of racism) is good for the Jews in the abstract, if it could be kept to snide remarks, exclusions from country clubs, religious complaints of deicide, etc. but it goes bad when it degenerates into pogroms and genocide or even skin-head assaults.

BSB

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »
Blowhard: "They were the enemy of the people."

Joesph Goebbels: "Each Jew is a sworn enemy of the German people."

BSB

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 11:55:06 AM »
It would be good for individual Jews who are still suffering from anti-Semitism, but it would be a disaster for "the Jews."  The Jews of China were faced with an environment of a total absence of anti-Semitism and in a few centuries they vanished from the face of the earth, inter-married with, and absorbed by, the larger culture.

That is an interesting thought. It seems that Chinese cultural has been better at assimilating other cultures for centuries. One reason is that there are so many Han Chinese. of course, but the culture has something to do with it as well.

Jehovah's Witnesses and some other religious sects have endured by having beliefs that keep them separate from the rest of the population (no birthday parties, no celebration of any event, no saluting the flag or serving in the military).

The Quakers used speech (thee and thou) and a dress code for about 200 years, but now are totally assimilated into US society.

Jews, the non-orthodox ones in particular, seem to be assimilating themselves into US society at a pretty fast rate by intermarriage.

I fail to see what the constant quoting of Goebbels has to do with anything.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."