Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 4420 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Here we go again
« on: November 28, 2011, 08:09:19 PM »
Another accuser is coming out against Cain....details to come

But here's the most important detail......is there actual proof??, or is this more of the he said/she said AMBE??

If its the former, he'd done as a candidate.  If its the latter, just goes to show you how desperate one's opponents will go, to try and tear a conservative down
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Here we go again
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:16:16 PM »
Tee's gotta be chompin at the bit to rail some more women-hating racist rhetoric in Cain's direction, with this
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »
His lack of expertise on Libya was a far worse gafe than his ostensible womanizing. The poor fool just froze there, like a deer in the headlights. You could almost hear something like ball bearings pinging about in his head. Libya....no, that's not it... It was rather embarrassing to watch.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 12:10:39 AM »
His lack of expertise on Libya was a far worse gafe than his ostensible womanizing. The poor fool just froze there, like a deer in the headlights. You could almost hear something like ball bearings pinging about in his head. Libya....no, that's not it... It was rather embarrassing to watch.
What he was asked was his opinion on President Obama's Libya policy.

Not his own.

What is your opinion on President Obamas' Libya policys?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 12:27:35 AM »
He was asked if he agreed with President Obama's actions regrading Libya. He said that he did not, and then he started hemming and hawing and talking about things whirling around in his head.

I approve of what Obama did. Qaddaffi was unable to kill a large number of the protesters and was driven out of office in probably as short a time as was possible. No Americans were killed, and costs were shared with NATO and reasonable.

Cain seemed to give a knee-jerk reaction: he just HAD to be against what Obama did, but he could not figure out how to say what he would have done different or what Obama did wrong, because he was, or at least appeared to be, totally ignorant of what had actually happened in Libya.

He just looked like a babbling fool, not unlike Rick Perry when he forgot parts of his stump speech.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 02:49:26 AM »
He was asked if he agreed with President Obama's actions regrading Libya.

Yes, he would have been better off saying "I don't know".

I think most people don't know , Obama played a nuanced hand in Libya.
So what exactly the US did there is murky in the public mind. I gotta admit I learned only recently how much American bombing raids made a diffrence.This is very like the policy against Saddam Husien that failed for President Bush 41.

At the time I thought we were too restrained, in Libya ,while the people on the ground were being mauled. But it is hard to argue with success, Quaddifi doesn't deserve for us to morn him so the role that Obama chose seems effective and measured , wise even , in hindsight.       

BSB

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 04:27:06 AM »
Cain's 15 minutes are up.

Bye bye pizza man.

BSB

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 06:41:26 AM »

I like family values. I like superior intellect, I like sound economic policy,

Tough that I may need to pick one or two of these likes against one or tow that might not be availible .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 10:24:55 AM »
It could be that one out of three is the best you can hope for from the Republican'ts.

Cain was an ass. He should have at least said something like "So far, the President's actions in Libya seem to be sucul, but we still do not know all the details."

He knew so little that he did not know that little was known. But the results were clear: Qaddaffi was no more.

Cain proved himself to be an uncurious, babbling fool.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 11:06:16 AM »
Says the fella who supports Mr 57-states

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 11:35:43 AM »
Nothing that anyone has accused Obama of getting wrong has had one thing to do with this bogus tale of how he "believed" there were 57 states.

There were 57 primary delegate selection processes, the 57 states bit was simply a gaffe.

It means nothing, refutes nothing, is just a catty remark from Fox worshippers and dittoheads.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 12:19:46 PM »
So when a Democrat mispeaks, its no biggie.  When a Republican does, he's a blithering idiot.  Yea, I got that double standard of yours the 1st time you pulled it

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 01:59:19 PM »
What Cain did was demonstrate fundamental ignorance of the news. What Obama did was a slip pf the tongue sort of thing.

Cain being ignorant of foreign affairs as president could have grave consequences, were he elected president.

Obama mistaking the number of primary events for the number of states has resulted in no errors of management. Obama has not ordered that an extra seven stars be added to the national flag, for example.

You are OBSESSED with double standards. aren't you?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 02:09:19 PM »
You mean do I enjoy pointing out hypocritical double standards, especially in those who perceive themselves to be such know-it-alls?, absolutely

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 07:04:32 PM »
 ::)
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016