Author Topic: NRA Was There to Help Blacks Defend Themselves From KKK Democrats  (Read 10606 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NRA Was There to Help Blacks Defend Themselves From KKK Democrats
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2012, 03:02:07 PM »
Colin Ferguson, the Jamaican guy who shot and killed and wounded a bunch of people on the Long Island Railroad, had a proper permit for his gun or guns.

You can look this up.

The NRA was mostly a hunting organization in the 1960's. it did not start being political until after Vietnam.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2012, 04:56:23 PM »
Naaa....I'll let you look it up and back up your own claims.  Your say so has pretty much nill credibility.  And....is that it?  ONE fella, who murdered 6 people is the reason to condemn those who do have a carry permit?  Thousands upon thousands of lives saved with a gun, but this 1 fella is the reason to condemn carry permits??

Seriously?

And the NRA was founded LONG before the 1960's, and was never "mostly a hunting organization".   Like I said, do you ever tire of being so wrong so often?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2012, 05:11:57 PM »
SIRS....look what's on my desk!
About to join!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2012, 06:42:43 PM »
I know more about the 1960's than you ever will.

I gave you an example of a mass murderer with a permit, and as I predicted you refused to acknowledge, just as you always do. Just as I knew you would.

Go speak volumes to someone who gives a shit about your imbecilic opinionss.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2012, 07:41:49 PM »
Brilliant rhetort.  Summed up.....it is what it is, because I say so, you (insert latest in a long line of grammar school namecalling here)  You may "know the 60's", but you no squat as it relates to when the NRA was founded or what kind of a "mostly organization" they are

You gave me an opinion, not a link, not a source, nothing but your say so, and told me to go look it up.  And yea, I did aknoledge your opinion, and referenced IS THAT IT?  You want to universally condemn the carry of a weapon, by a perfectly rational person, with a legal permit, based on ONE person who killed 6 people?

Seriously??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »
It you can't google "Colin Ferguson, LIRR", t=then you are too effing stupid to live. Go suck and egg.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2012, 10:06:03 PM »
You want to universally condemn the carry of a weapon, by a perfectly rational person,
with a legal permit, based on ONE person who killed 6 people? Seriously??
dont worry SIRS....they aren't listening to him!

Florida nears 1 million permits for concealed weapons

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/12/us-usa-florida-guns-idUSBRE8BB1SR20121212?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&rpc=22
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2012, 10:12:30 PM »
You want to universally condemn the carry of a weapon, by a perfectly rational person,
with a legal permit, based on ONE person who killed 6 people? Seriously??

dont worry SIRS....they aren't listening to him!

True true.  Just highlighting this ongoing, arguably pathologic, inability to back up pretty much ANYTHING he claims, out side of his obvious say so.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2012, 10:56:07 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Ferguson_(mass_murderer)

I suppose you do not mean the Canadian Colin Ferguson.

What a caricter! Just a big ball of hatred.

What would the law look like that would have made him safe to be around?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2012, 11:16:45 PM »
Thanks Plane, for doing Xo's work...........however, can you help me out here.  I've gone thru the link once, and I have yet to see where Ferguson was issued a legal permit to carry a weapon, and in which state it was initially authorized for.  I admit I haven't gone thru the link it with a fine tooth comb, because I have to run out for a while, so perhaps I didn't see it the 1st go around. 

If you get a chance can you highlight the particular passage that supports Xo's claim that Ferguson had a permit to carry a firearm, and if possible, which state it was issued in?

I thank you in advance

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2012, 12:00:42 AM »
In this article it says he purchased it leagally in California, not that he had a permit for New York or New Jersey.
I don't know whether this is a moot point or not, he was definately contrary to the law to threaten or to harm innocent people.

In April 1993,[6] Ferguson moved to California in search of new career opportunities. He unsuccessfully applied for several jobs, including a car wash, where the manager laughed at him. Ferguson purchased a Ruger P-89 9mm pistol at a Turner's Outdoorsman in Long Beach for $400, after waiting the 15-day waiting period required under California's gun laws.[12][13] Ferguson presented himself as a California resident by providing a driver's license he received two months earlier, which had an address of the Long Beach motel where he stayed.[13] After Ferguson was robbed by two men, he started carrying the gun with him in a paper bag.[6] Ferguson moved .....

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2012, 02:02:11 AM »
In this article it says he purchased it leagally in California, not that he had a permit for New York or New Jersey.

But, in reply #59, Xo clearly stated "Again, some mass shooters have had permits, others have not had them."  Which of course initiated the ongoing request for back-up as to who were these "mass shooters who had permits".  At 1st there was no response, then there were deflective responses, then there was the reference that even if provided, I, sirs, wouldn't believe it, and FINALLY we got 1 name, and now HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PERMIT?  No wonder Xo kept saying for someone else to go look up Ferguson.  He was a bogus answer to the question as to what mass murderers had some permit to carry

I guess I was correct in my 1st going thru the article Plane.  Thanks for doing Xo's grunt work    8) 

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2012, 10:29:40 AM »
He legally bought the gun that he murdered all those people with. Can't you read?
Dumbass!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2012, 11:13:54 AM »
No one is arguing about a gun he legally purchased, you idiot.  The issue was your claim about him having a permit to carry it, you moron.  Can't you even read what you type, you neanderthal?  Or do you not know the difference between what YOU typed, a permit to carry, and simply purchasing a gun, you ignoramus?

Nope, can't see what adding all the asinine insults does to help the sentence or response.  Maybe that's just how Xo taught his students    :o

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2012, 01:47:59 PM »
Once an idiot has a gun, he does not need a f%cking permit to go on a spree and murder people.

The permit is IRRELEVANT to public safety.

Dickhead.