Author Topic: Are Democrats racist??  (Read 3985 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Are Democrats racist??
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 07:42:30 PM »
1.  Did the Obama voter stay home because she was disdainful of the President?

2.  Or did the Obama voting coalition stay out of the polls because they are disillusioned ?

If( 2. ) then her answer made no difference .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2014, 10:11:13 AM »
People always stay home in midterm elections.

The workers have to go to work and get fired and docked when they vote. The bosses and the old farts vote with no problems.

Only an idiot would vote against a candidate who did not reveal who she voted for. Anyone with a brain would understand easily why she refrained from giving footage for the spinmeisters.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2014, 10:14:47 AM »
Only a blinded partisan would give her a pass for avoiding the simplest of questions.  She refrained because Obama and the Democrat policies he pushed had become politically toxic.  It' was the stench of Obama that would have created the attack ad, that she wished to avoid.  And by avoiding it, made herself out to look squeamish & leaderless

And then she lost
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2014, 10:27:44 AM »
It's a perception thing, xo.  Not whether sirs would have voted for her, but how others may have.  When she looks so uncomfortable, answering so simple a question, that everyone in their right mind knows what the answer is, she comes across as "lacking".  The very voter she may have been hopeful to get, tunes her out, as she looks like any other squishy politician, and the democrat base that would vote for her become disinterested in her apparent lack conviction/support for their guy

It's like when Obama goes to play golf right after he announces that ISIS has beheaded an American.  It doesn't look good.  In fact, its inappropriate, and condescending
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2014, 11:52:46 AM »
People always stay home in midterm elections.

I have been hearing this a lot lately.

That there are two electorates, the Presidential electorate and the off year electorate.

These are the people that vote on a rainy day vs the people that have to be collected by community organizers have to be presented with registration forms and shamed into filling them out, have to be bussed into polling places that can't be too far off, and then have to be told who to vote for.

I hope I can be counted as an off year voter , my employer makes it easy to go vote , but if he didn't I would consider him to be violating my very basic civil rights and I would be defiant , I have certainly been defiant for less.

Which group do you suppose is more careful to learn the facts? Which group do you suppose is more demanding of a candidate?

And why indeed is one of these groups a lot more Republican than the other.