Author Topic: IslamoNazi Murderers in Paris Holed Up With Hostages - Ready to see Virgins!  (Read 1491 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It is hard to negotiate with men who feel they are going to die as martyrs. You can't negotiate with them to kill say only two hostages instead of a dozen.
I would say that the odds that these guys will commit any more acts of terrorism ever again at less than 1%.
Odds that at least one will be captured alive I would put at 10%

Odds that this becomes a major motion picture, 95%.

I think the French police did an excellent job at tracking them down. Preventing every nutcase from shooting anyone is an almost impossible task. For every hundred nuts that says they are going to do evil stuff,  only about five have the means, the tools and the know how to pull it off.

I don't think that they actually do this to "see the virgins". People who think that sex with virgins is the best kind are obviously inexperienced, poorly informed and rather unimaginative.  The idea of sex with virgins makes for good headlines. Sex sells, if it bleeds it leads, and this statement combines the two.

I hope they capture them alive, because that could be most useful in preventing similar future acts. It is entirely possible that they acted alone and were obsessive about punishing Charlie Hebdo in the name of Allah and his  fave Prophet and Messenger, Mohammad. Obsessive nut cases are rare, but they do make a big splash when they are successful.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I'll look forward to the EIT's used to gather more intel.  Especially to the fella who point-blank shot the officer laying on the ground, not to mention firing on a room of unarmed cartoonists.  So "brave".  Unlikely any virgins would want to spend any time with those cowardly thugs    >:(
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:02:04 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Bummers....all of them have been taken out.  Not after some hostages were also killed, however.  If we just didn't have so many guns in the U.S., this wouldn't have happened      :-\
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Especially to the fella who point-blnack shot the officer laying on the ground,

SIRS....I heard the French Police Officer laying on the ground was a Muslim.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I think that was confirmed.  Mindless cowardly butchers indoctrinated in a mutated version of Islam

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The goal of this is to cause the non-Muslims to be more intolerant of the Muslims that live amongst them, which in turn will cause more young Muslims to go to Syria and fight for ISIS.  The Syrian Civil War is running out of fighters.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Time for the moderate muslims, especially the Clerics, to speak up and denounce these acts as radicals highjacking their religion.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It really makes no difference whether "moderate Muslims" denounce this otr do not. Each and every Muslim is going to make up his own mind, just as you do not need Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity to tell you what to believe, either.

The fact is that if some American publisher ran the sort of cartoons that Charlie Hebdo runs, they would be shut down in a month. Imagine an American magazine showing Dick Cheney cornholing an Ay-Rab or Netanyahu as an axe murderer. That is the sort of thing that Charlie Hebdo was famous for. The fact is that France has absolute freedom of the press and we in the US do not. That is why there are few to no American magazines of newspapers that will publish reruns of the nastiest of Charlie Hebdo's cartoons.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Oh contraire.....you couldn't be more wrong....It makes all the difference in the world.  Standing up to these radicals, by respected Muslim leaders, especially the Clerics. would take out alot of the steam that young Muslims would have, if they're only getting 1 side of the arguement

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Yeah, right.  If the Pope were to denounce kidnappers and thieves, it would end theft and kidnapping as well.

Maybe if some major rabbi would speak out, the Israelis would stop slaughtering the people of Gaza.

You have no power to make Muslim clerics say anything. You do not understand Muslims, you do not understand how religion works even in your own country.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Yeah, right.  If the Pope were to denounce kidnappers and thieves, it would end theft and kidnapping as well.

I see.

So you can understand the opposition attitude twards gun control laws.

Pronouncements from on high that the real problem can ignore are just this way.

When the problem is cultural , cultural leaders can have an effect.

Perhaps a greater effect than law enforcement .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
BINGO!!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Right out of the box....deflections.  There is no organized global catholic kidnapping ring to denounce.  There is no organized global catholic theft organization.  Those are just bad guys being bad guys, kidnapping & robbing for the selfish pleasure of trying to acquire more money.  Not to mention, the Pope denounces evil around the clock.

Maybe if some major rabbi would speak out, the Israelis would stop slaughtering the people of Gaza.

Perhaps if that's what the Israelis were actually doing, you might have a credible leg to stand on with that accusation.  Hyperbole might be your friend, bot neither the truth or reality are, I'm afraid

You have no power to make Muslim clerics say anything.

Been a while since this deflection was pulled out.  At no time have I ever claimed, yet alone implied that either you or I have the power to make anyone say anything    ::)

You do not understand Muslims, you do not understand how religion works even in your own country.

The laundry list of items I could present demonstrating your overt inability to understand....anything political could take up far too much bandwidth.  Why Muslim clerics don't are largely divided into 2 categories
1) those who are afraid of retribution
2) those who agree/support what radical Islamists are actually doing in the name of Islam

As Plane accurately highlighted, this is a cultural phenomenon, and cultural leaders, such as Muslim Clerics/leaders, could have a huge impact at reducing the #'s radical Islamists

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Maybe they would and maybe they would not. The Muslims in France are far less religious than those in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia, just as the French people are  far less religious than American Catholics.

Pope Francis is the most listened to pope in centuries, but whether and to what degree people follow his suggestions is open to question. But it really does not matterm, since Catholics are not violent.

I think you have to be a Muslim to be a real expert on the influence of Muslim clerics.