Author Topic: people are starting to have doubts now  (Read 3432 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
people are starting to have doubts now
« on: August 03, 2017, 03:15:27 PM »
most of my family voted for trump due to thier upbringing and lately they got doubts because of whats going with china.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: people are starting to have doubts now
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 06:21:50 PM »
I think China, Russia, Iran and N Korea would have perplexed Hillary Clinton just as badly.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 12:18:45 PM »
I would say we'll never know but that election was so badly done I rather say everyone is complicit to our problems.

I blame both parties

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 07:22:32 PM »
That is fair.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 11:58:43 PM »
I blame both parties

Both Parties have their share of SWAMP MEMBERS!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 11:35:53 AM »
one of the issue I greatly support about mccain and made him unpopular with his party is he hate party polarization. both sides need not want to cooperate with each other.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 05:54:27 PM »
The problem we have in politics today, Kimba, especially in DC, is everything is now ideologically driven.  When folks like Schumer, head of the Senate Dems, make it publically clear their intention of fillibustering any Judicial nominee that isn't at the minimum an ideological moderate, where is the GOP to go?  For the history of this country, the President got to chose his appointtees.  If they had a failure of conduct, then they weren't supported.  But never was their a litmus test on ideolgy, that the Democrats introduced with Judge Bork.  And its steamrolled from there

Yes, the GOP has started to play that game now, but it seems always to be the Dems upping the ideology as the means to an end.  There is no willingness to compromise.  That's what Obama brought to the forefront.....his way, or the highway.  He didn't bother to try and find middle ground the way Bill Clinton did.  And the Democrats have embraced that tactic now.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 08:00:07 PM »
I`m pretty sure I blamed the democrats in this and I never backed off on that matter. But now it`s gone beyond who started this and both parties are too far up thier asses to see trouble is coming to ream everyone . I honestly don`t know how to say it any other way.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 02:25:45 PM »
I predict the police will have a uphill battle to win  the public over. I mention ferguson protester visibly are made of angry white folks. several data has stated most unarmed people killed by police officers are white.  Even the police admit thier are bad officers out there. Actually blacklivesmatter has been good to police in making it a race only matter but that will evenually fade.