Author Topic: The Facts In Iraq Are Changing  (Read 27369 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Facts In Iraq Are Changing
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2008, 10:19:13 PM »
But....but.....CU4, they didn't actually do anything about it.  Which is why they get a complete free pass about lying to us about it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2008, 12:35:20 AM »
I repeat: Iraq posed ZERO threat to any American in America.
There was no reason to invade.

I said that in 2003, and I still say it. I do not give a rat's ass what silly crap you choose to post.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Cynthia

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2008, 12:55:08 AM »
I repeat: Iraq posed ZERO threat to any American in America.
There was no reason to invade.

I said that in 2003, and I still say it. I do not give a rat's ass what silly crap you choose to post.

Iraq was clearly a gun runner toward the almighty $, via the all American corp dollar. VP Cheney was not supposed to cross those lines, he's a law breaker, from what I read lately.

Damn those loop holes that save the "arzz" of the rich.

Not right. . .and certainly not what the founding fathers intended.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2008, 12:59:10 AM »
<<Oh come on SIRS you warmonger, whats wrong with shooting at American Aircraft on an almost daily basis?>>

Those American aircraft were regularly taking out Iraqi AA and radar stations in preparation for the pre-planned invasion of Iraq which as we now know was already well advanced in secret while the U.S. planes were "monitoring" the no-fly zone.  The Iraqis were merely exercising legitimate rights of self-defence, which of course now serves as one more excuse for the U.S. aggression.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2008, 01:06:22 AM »
<<President Bill Clinton  - December 16, 1998

. . .  called Hussein a threat to his people and to the security of the world.>>

<<Al Gore: "No Doubt Saddam's Weapons Are Grave Threat">>

<<Senator John Kerry:
<<. . . I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his [Saddam's]hands is a threat, and a grave threat, to our security . . .

<<Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.
<<"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face.">>

So a bunch of Democratic leaders spouted the same lies as Bush did.  Big deal, why not?  Don't they all draw their water from the same well?

I'm reasonably certain that if you could dig out the archives of the German Reichstag from 1939, you'd see that Hitler wasn't the only one screaming support for the invasion of Poland either.  It was in the interests of Albright, Clinton, Gore and Kerry to support an attack on Iraq, and it was in the interests of their donors too.