Author Topic: Liberals are so tolerant!  (Read 5045 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Liberals are so tolerant!
« on: October 12, 2008, 10:53:21 PM »

Liberals are so tolerant of opposing views!   ::)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQalRPQ8stI[/youtube]

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

richpo64

Re: Liberals are so tolerant!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 11:00:09 PM »
These are the first people we'll see on video getting there heads cut off. Well, maybe right after Angelina Jolie.

Wake up.

richpo64

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 11:06:13 PM »
Something else ...

Remember now, these are the same people who get all upset about a few folks calling Barry a Muslim. But they throw around the N word (Nazi) like they haven't a clue. Well, they don't but you know what I mean.

And they wonder why Republicans are angry. Not angry enough if you ask me.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 11:11:59 PM »
Rarely have I been so proud of the people of New York as I was in watching this video.  Thanks, CU4.  After watching the parade of those hate-filled freaks at the McCain-Palin rallies, it was refreshing and uplifting to see the spirit with which New York City rejected so forthrightly war, fascism and militarism.  The energy and the enthusiasm were typically New York.  You would NEVER hear Canadians reacting like that.

I was reminded again of the New Yorkers whom we met on the street, or in restaurant lines, or theatres, who, hearing we were Canadians, actually went out of their way to APOLOGIZE for George W. Bush, to assure us how loathesome they found him and to beg us NOT to think that he had any real support (beyond his stolen votes) from the real Americans or in any way represented them.

New York remains New York, and God bless them for it!  I won't be going back till December, but if I could, I'd be there right now.

richpo64

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 11:16:34 PM »
If you needed any proof, it's been provided.

I wish I was there. I really do.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »
Huh?  YOU love New York? ? ?

Knutey

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 02:49:50 AM »
If you needed any proof, it's been provided.

I wish I was there. I really do.

Me too.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 10:38:46 AM »
The purpose of a parade, a march, or a demonstration is to make the presence of supporters apparent or to celebrate the superiority of their cause. It's not like they are informative to any useful degree if all they do is carry signs, wear t-shirts and march down the street. Observe that we barely saw their signs or heard anything they said to the hecklers. Were they also flipping the bird? Were they accusing Obama of being a buddy to "islamofascists"? we don't know. In any event, thier main purpose was to make a video of their "persecution". I doubt that any of them suffered more damage than minor bunion irritation.

If this is free speech, so is expressing the view that the paraders are basically full of crap. None of these clowns, who obviously planned the march mostly for the purpose of annoying the locals videotaping it rather than informing people about how McCain was going to save Wall Street, provide health care, or bring "victory" to Iraq, was harmed in any way. They were tolerated. I hardly think they anticipated being worshipped. Just as they expressed the view that they wanted McCain to be president, those who were annoyed and provoked them also expressed that they had had enough of warmongering incompetent Republicans.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 12:12:00 PM »
yes.  Kinda like the Nazis marching through Skokie.  EXACTLY like the Nazis marching through Skokie, come to think of it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »
Or Peace demonstrators walking thru DC.  Oh wait, that was for a liberal cause, so that doesn't work      ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »
Or Peace demonstrators walking thru DC.  Oh wait, that was for a liberal cause, so that doesn't work      Roll Eyes

Damn right it doesn't, because Washington is where the people who could bring peace are.

No one is going to elect McCain parading through Manhattan.

Marches in DC, you may have noticed, have met with some success other than just annoying people.

Or perhaps you haven't noticed, because your grasp of history has previously shown itself to be rather feeble,

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 01:50:47 PM »
Or Peace demonstrators walking thru DC.  Oh wait, that was for a liberal cause, so that doesn't work        ::)

Damn right it doesn't,

See?  If it's a cause that the left doesn't agree with, out come the cries of Nazis.  Oh, so tolerant, indeed

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 01:59:07 PM »
It's BEING Nazis that is the bad thing.

WARNING against Nazi behavior is a GOOD thing.

richpo64

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 02:14:59 PM »
>>It's BEING Nazis that is the bad thing. WARNING against Nazi behavior is a GOOD thing.<<

This is why we're angry. This is why things are going to get very ugly in the country.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 02:24:20 PM »
>>It's BEING Nazis that is the bad thing. WARNING against Nazi behavior is a GOOD thing.<<

This is why we're angry. This is why things are going to get very ugly in the country.

==========================================================================
Getting out your brownshits, jackboots. monocle and riding crops, are you?

Do you have anyone lined up to provide the requisite saber scar?

For your next parade, here's a nice marching song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYIU09o1gsI