Author Topic: Did the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy?  (Read 83460 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Did the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy?
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2006, 11:55:31 AM »
What is the difference between your attitude towards Bush and the attitude of Clinton critics from the last cycle?

------------------------------------------
Basically, I am accurate in mt attitude that Juniorbush is an incompetent, warmongering, arrogant jerkoff, while they were inaccurate in their opinion that Clinton's lying about a blowjob was anywhere nearly as serious as the  poor intelligence that cause 9/11, and the misbegotten Iraq War, which has cause untold death and suffering.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2006, 12:09:59 PM »
[snip]

And I am accurate in my attitude that you are an egotistical blowhard.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2006, 12:18:39 PM »
What is the difference between your attitude towards Bush and the attitude of Clinton critics from the last cycle?

Thank you for proving my point.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2006, 03:59:13 PM »
<<It is possible a faction within the CIA in cahoots with the mob and the Military industrial complex did. >>

You couldn't be in the CIA and NOT have contacts with both the mob and the military-industrial complex.  That was one of the points of Peter Dale Scott's "Deep Politics and the Death of JFK."  Scott's book was very well researched and pretty well demonstrated that no governmental or media investigation could ever get to the bottom of the assassination because of the interconnectedness of the mob, politics, "national security," law enforcement and the media.  The investigators would in effect be investigating themselves.

So far, the most plausible explanation of motive that I have seen is that in the wake of the Bay of Pigs, Kennedy fired three top CIA directors, one being of course Allen Dulles, another an Air Force general whose brother happened to be the mayor of Dallas and a third guy.  These guys, their supporters in the CIA and the Cuban mercenaries they employed, hated Kennedy with a passion, originally because they felt he had reneged on a promise to provide air cover to the Bay of Pigs invaders, thereby causing the death of some and the capture of the rest and then secondly, of course, for the firings.  This hatred alone, however, had not been acted out, but when, shortly before his murder, JFK had begun to consider publicly the need to pull back out of Viet Nam, which to these guys looked like treason.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2006, 04:14:35 PM »
You couldn't be in the CIA and NOT have contacts with both the mob and the military-industrial complex.

The operative phrase was in cahoots. Not in contact.
I am in contact with you.
Far be it for me to be in cahoots with you.
See the difference?
I knew that you could.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2006, 04:28:56 PM »
What were the odds that Bobby Kennedy as president would have outed the Mafia's connections to the CIA?

There was a clear connection between the druglords in Marseilles and the OSS that dated back to WWII. The gangster connection was used to assure that the Maquis did not manage to gain control of France after WWII. The

It always seemed a bit strange to me that Eisenhower, who was a stated enemy of the military industrial complex, did not sack the evil Dulles brothers. His support for Nixon was certainly less than warm.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2006, 04:55:47 PM »
There was a clear connection between the druglords in Marseilles and the OSS that dated back to WWII.

The cooperation between the CIA and the mob was pretty well known at the time. Lucky Lucianno worked with the OSS to help control the Brooklyn Docks. Doubt Bobby would have exposed much that wasn't already known.

The bad blood with the mob was that they were expecting a quid quo pro for helping get John elected and that wasn't forthcoming.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2006, 06:06:33 PM »
So, do you think the Mafia had one or both Kennedys assassinated?

Sirhan Sirhan and Oswald seem to be more CIA dupes set up to assassinate (or serve as patsys) than hirelings of the Mafia to me.

I don't see where Oswald or Sirhan had a sufficient motive to risk their lives in an assassination attempt.

JFK could have been more anti-Castro, and RFK was no more notably anti-Palestinian than any other politician.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2006, 07:18:14 PM »
Perhaps the Mafia contracted with renegade CIA agents working on their own.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2006, 08:01:50 PM »
As with all discussions of the literal and verified conspiracy to kill Kennedy, this has devolved into a series of "what if this?" and "what about that's" that bear little to no significance to the Kennedy assassination.

The idea that a camera in 1963 would drop frames is laughable to the point of stupidity.  Outright fucking willful ignorance. 

No camera of the type that Zapruder used could possibly drop frames.  The film goes through and is exposed to light.  Not particular microseconds of light as it goes along.  A dropped frame is conspicuous.  There is a famous story of James Cameron deciding after being told that T2 was too long, to then remove frames every few seconds.  Of course, this proved impossible because the eye still catches it.  It will crap out the illusion of movement if the film speed is not dicked with in sme way I can't recall but then you have people slurring words and sounding crazy.

Connolly's hat flips around after they emerge from that sign because there are frames missing.  That's the only possible explanation.  Now the reason the frames are missing doesn't immediately present itself.  nincompoops will, no doubt, find some reason to believe the government's motives in order to believe in the fairy tale of Oswald being the lone assassin.  Because some people are more comfortable being sheeple.  Sirs is the pre-eminent specimine of this type of person.

Anyone who spends the time to read and view a lot of the material comes away with the inante sense that there was a conspiracy and that many people worked to make sure it stayed that way.  Now if that was the full force of the government at work, who knows?  But it is without doubt that Nixon was entirely mixed up in the Kennedy assassination and a lot of the deaths took place during his stay at the White House.

To continue to believe in a magic bullet and the Oswald as lone nut theiory is nothing short of absolute rejection of suspicion of any kind and willful belief in a government that is known to lie to start wars among other things.

So, until this starts being about the facts, I'm done with this horseshit other than to say that a number of forces came together to make the murder of Kennedy a successful coup in America.  Mob, CIA operatives, anti-Castro Cubans, FBI people and governmental agents like LBJ all conspired knowingly to kill Kennedy and benefit from his death.  Nothing short of a time machine taking me to November 22nd, 1963 to watch Oswald shoot from that window and no one else fire from the Grassy Knoll will convince me otherwise because I can't willfully ignore evidence that says otherwise.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2006, 08:07:20 PM »
As with all discussions of the literal and verified conspiracy to kill Kennedy, this has devolved into a series of "what if this?" and "what about that's" that bear little to no significance to the Kennedy assassination.

Threads often take on a life of their own. No sense pouting about it. If you believe someone is wrong , explain how.

Leave the insults to morons like Knute who can't do any better.

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2006, 08:29:43 PM »

Connolly's hat flips around after they emerge from that sign because there are frames missing.  That's the only possible explanation.  Now the reason the frames are missing doesn't immediately present itself. 

Actually, there's a well-known reason as to why the frames are missing. The film was originally purchased from Zapruder by Time/Life. The Time/Life technician charged with processing the film inadvertently damaged a number of frames.

That's a pretty well documented fact. Figured you would have known about that.
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

larry

« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2006, 08:34:33 PM »
Which is it, then?
Are you suggesting that "organized crime", which normally would suggest the Mafia, in Kennedy's time Meyer Lansky or one of the Italian-American families and "global bankers" are one and the same?

When I said organized crime, I meant, a group of people within the CIA/FBI who were operating of their own accord. I don't believe the orders to kill the Kennedy's was contrived as official CIA/FBI covert assassinations.  

yellow_crane

« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2006, 09:03:50 PM »

When Bobby was Attorney General he had Marcello, don of New Orleans region, deported.

In fact,  Bobby loaded 50 agents and himself and fllew down to Louisiana and arrested Marcello, and expedited his deportment, hands on.

The theory is floated that Marcello had a hand in it.  Truth is, no don is going to assassinate the President of the United States on his own clout.  He would be dead an hour after the plane from Sicily arrived.  Marcello had to eat it, sentenced forever by code to gnash and chew over the injustice of being treated in such a way by the son of a business colleague.

larry

« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2006, 09:22:07 PM »
The ones that paid them might well have had other motives.
James Earl Ray killed MLK for money, but those who gave him the money clearly had another agenda.

If tha assassinations of JFK,RFK and MLK are related the common denominator is Viet Nam. And ending that war would have cost some folks a lot of money.

One thing we know. The Democratic Social State Philosophy came to an end as a result of the killings. I would say the people behind the killings are the same people who financed Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush1 and Bush 2.  George Bush said Putin is a good man. Bush is helping Putin and Bush policies are unAmerican activities. I think the fascist killed all three JFK, RFK and MLK. They were all symbols and leaders of the working class and the poor. The Conservative elitist of Wall Street had their reasons to kill all three.