Author Topic: Plug The Damn Hole  (Read 8554 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Plug The Damn Hole
« on: May 25, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »
Plug The Damn Hole says your president.

If he really wanted the hole plugged all he would have to do is make it happen, kinda like Jesus healing the blind. So the BIG question here is why won't he plug the hole?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Plug The Damn Hole
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 11:39:14 PM »
Plug The Damn Hole says your president.

If he really wanted the hole plugged all he would have to do is make it happen, kinda like Jesus healing the blind. So the BIG question here is why won't he plug the hole?

I think he is hitting King Canutes problem , even a great King is human.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 12:31:33 AM »
Flawed human at that. Over-rated, underwhelming, a disappointment, and a sad pathetically poor leader. His 'super powers' can't fix the leak, they haven't fixed the economy, they didn't reduce unemployment, they didn't unite the nation and they weren't able to improve health care for all. He is a little man with a big ego. He fooled a bunch of losers into voting for him believing he was some kind of god or magical being. Every single thing he touches turns to shit. He can't even see the reality of his lack of extraordinary powers. His people have fooled him into thinking he's got that something special. He goes from one crises to the next making each one worse than it was before he touched it. He got a damaged nation and made it more damaged. He had opportunities to fix the country and squandered them. He is a boy in a mans $3,000 outfit. A 'president that goes to the graduation at West Point and is the only speaker that relies on a teleprompter. How embarrassing that he doesn't even recognize using a teleprompter is like riding a bike with in the Tour De France with training wheels. Even the students that spoke didn't use teleprompters. The decibels of applause were far less than the sound of fluttering humming bird wings. He impressed so few at that graduation last week. My guess, the poorest student has more talent and ability then Barry claims. Personally I would be happy seeing him frogmarched out to a military firing squad; some day shortly after his trial for treason. God help us!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 01:47:47 AM »
After that screed, I am inclined to suggest that Kramer go down and plug the hole with himself.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 02:15:49 AM »
After that screed, I am inclined to suggest that Kramer go down and plug the hole with himself.

If POTUS rest assured I would put more energy into plugging the leak than I've thus far witnessed from King Barry.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 05:25:05 AM »
To just plug the hole would be a lot simpler if it were not for that mile of water above the hole.

Suitable plugs are easy to imagine , but hard to put in place useing the availible robots.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 11:37:13 AM »
To just plug the hole would be a lot simpler if it were not for that mile of water above the hole.

Suitable plugs are easy to imagine , but hard to put in place useing the availible robots.

Since Obama's government was involved in allowing BP to continue operations along with the fact federal regulators accepted gifts from the Oil Industry I would like some explanations.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704026204575266112115488640.html?mod=e2tw

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 11:45:10 AM »
i'm telling you....Hillary will be the nominee in 2012!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 11:51:31 AM »
i'm telling you....Hillary will be the nominee in 2012!

good, that will not improve Dem chances of winning.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 12:11:56 PM »
good, that will not improve Dem chances of winning.
Rasmussen study:
Obama's approval at all-time low.
56% disapprove. Ties all-time record.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 12:38:31 PM »
but Kramer let me add....

I think Hillary would be a VERY FORMIDABLE 2012 candidate for several reasons.

normally the party in power can't sell "change" when they are running in elections
but the Democrats could do this if Hillary ran....

Hillary has kept her distance from Obama
Obama/Hillary is very unlike Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Ect....
In the public's eyes Hillary is not that closely linked with Obama.
Hillary would not be seen as an "incumbent".

Hillary now has foreign policy experience...so that would be a plus

Hillary's name recognition is a no-brainer.

Hillary is a savy campaigner....has all the contacts...all the money.

Hillary could campaign in the Fall and say "how would you like to go back
to the days of the Clinton Economy when we had a surplus?

If the Democrats forsee Obama as losing in 2012, then they could
plug Hillary in there and better free themselves from the Obama
baggage....Hillary could be sold as a "moderate" compared to Obama.

I would bet Hillary could give any Republican I see out there
right now a real run for their money in 2012.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 12:56:32 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 01:06:35 PM »
Obama needs to stop looking at himself in the mirror (nobody's impressed anymore) and get off his ass.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 03:43:02 PM »
Any way you look at it, the gusher in the Gulf is BP's fault. They drilled the hole, they had the rig built, they ran the show, and they messed up. It is not the President's fault.

There are a very limited number of people that have the knowledge and experience to deal with this gusher. And only a few even have the equipment to plug a hole a mile under the sea. If BP is in charge or the Feds seize control, those who do the actual work will be the same individuals. There was a poll this morning in the Miami Herald, in which 50% said the Feds should take charge and 50% said that BP should retain control. I do not think it makes really much difference. Rightwingers will blame the President for not taking control and if he does, then they will accuse him of doing it all wrong. He is not a petroleum geologist, he can only dictate to those who are. No one wants this to go on any longer than possible.

It is a mess, and it's BP's mess. Blaming the Feds for messing up and not forcing BP to do it right does not cut it for me.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 03:45:41 PM »
Any way you look at it, the gusher in the Gulf is BP's fault. They drilled the hole, they had the rig built, they ran the show, and they messed up. It is not the President's fault.

There are a very limited number of people that have the knowledge and experience to deal with this gusher. And only a few even have the equipment to plug a hole a mile under the sea. If BP is in charge or the Feds seize control, those who do the actual work will be the same individuals. There was a poll this morning in the Miami Herald, in which 50% said the Feds should take charge and 50% said that BP should retain control. I do not think it makes really much difference. Rightwingers will blame the President for not taking control and if he does, then they will accuse him of doing it all wrong. He is not a petroleum geologist, he can only dictate to those who are. No one wants this to go on any longer than possible.

It is a mess, and it's BP's mess. Blaming the Feds for messing up and not forcing BP to do it right does not cut it for me.

When a person does a home addition or builds a new home GOVERNMENT inspectors are there to make sure the job is done to code. Betcha the gov inspectors were dirty just like they are in Chicago. Get my drift?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 03:49:13 PM »
You have no drift.

This is not home inspection.