Author Topic: Kike Runs Off At The Mouth  (Read 3654 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kike Runs Off At The Mouth
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 06:53:15 PM »
<<I think there is a reason for the pissing match . . . >>

There sure as hell is.  My first reaction to BSB's post raised a genuine issue of MSM complicity (as mindless cheerleaders) in one of a long series of pointless wars of aggression waged by the American establishment on the Third World for purely geopolitical and/or economic reasons.

Jackass prick that he is, BSB could not deal with the issue and chose instead to treat it as an attack on all Americans motivated by anti-American hatred comparable (in his mindset) with mindless anti-Semitism.

The "pissing match" was him having some fun at my expense and me having some fun at his expense over a non-issue, generated either by his fucking stupidity or his unwillingness to address an issue that he didn't want to discuss.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 07:02:19 PM »
This, Tee expends countless energy on, but more substantive questions posed, it's head in the sand.  I think we can now deduce where Tee's focus of "debate" runs
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 07:26:13 PM »
"MSM complicity (as mindless cheerleaders)"

Total crap. It was a report on whats going on over there at the moment. The rise in casualties. The effort being made by the medevac units to save as many as they can, their own safety be damned.

You're pathologically disingenuous. Only sirs is as obtuse as you, Snowblower.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »
<<Total crap. It was a report on whats going on over there at the moment. >>

Bullshit.  It was a very carefully selected slice of what's going on over there at the moment.  Mostly "what's going on over there" is that thousands of civilians are being blown to bits by gutless bastards laughing and joking as they slaughter at will, as the Wiki-Leaks video clearly documented, but THAT will never in a million years be shown by the MSM whores as "what's going on over there."  THAT you can bet your ass on.

For every medevac under fire there will be hundreds and thousands of mutilated, maimed and bereaved Afghan and Pakistani villagers, of all ages and conditions, THAT is "what's going on over there," not the "heroic" antics of helicopter pilots air-lifting scumbags who ought to be left to bleed out where they fell.

<<The rise in casualties. >>

More bullshit.  The article did not even attempt to quantify the "rise in casualties" and if they did, you can bet your ass that the "casualties" would have been solely American casualties, without a word about Afghan civilian casualties, again the real story of "what's going on over there."

<<The effort being made by the medevac units to save as many as they can . . . >>

Yeah right.  Save them for what, so they can come back again and rape, murder and torture still more people?  Good job, guys!

<< . . . their own safety be damned.>>

They're soldiers and they're paid to take the odd risk.  I don't see too many casualties among them, what the MSM DOESN'T report are the crews joking and kidding around as they slaughter defenceless civilians and even children, without ANY risk to themselves, or the "pilots" safe under a Las Vegas shopping mall pushing buttons to rain down death and destruction on helpless Third World families.  And you want to go on pretending that the tiny slices of reality that the cheerleading MSM deign to show you is just honest reporting of "what's going on over there."  Fucking bullshit.

<<You're pathologically disingenuous.>>

I am?  You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  When you get a fucking clue, get back to me.  Your head is stuck up your own ass so far that you think you are watching reporting of "what's going on over there?"  You should live so long.

<< Only sirs is as obtuse as you, Snowblower. >>

Who gives a shit what sirs is?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 08:02:31 PM »
"MSM complicity (as mindless cheerleaders)"

You're pathologically disingenuous. Only sirs is as obtuse as you, Snowblower.

Which of course B will now demonstrate with some support of such.............what's that you mean?  Just a severely prejudiced opinion based on nothing more than personal dislike??  In a debate forum??  naaaaaaaaaaaa.  I'm sure he can provide ample examples of such
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 08:03:24 PM »
As I said, kike runs off at the mouth.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 08:09:34 PM »
And as I said, just a severe prejudicial opinion, based on nothing more than apparent personal dislike, for some bizarre reason.  If your goal is simply to piss around here B, try to focus the urine, if you don't mind.  I'm here to actually facilitate some form of debate, even when it requires highlighting those that don't

BSB

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 08:15:45 PM »
In no post have I spoken to you, sirs. Don't call me I'll call you.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 09:54:13 PM »
sirs. Don't call me I'll call you.

Here's the number....just in case you change your mind...772-257-4498
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2010, 10:11:35 PM »
<<As I said, kike runs off at the mouth. >>

As I said, BSB ducks out of every substantive debate he can.  A pissing match is his favourite escape hatch.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2010, 10:13:22 PM »
sirs. Don't call me I'll call you.

Here's the number....just in case you change your mind...772-257-4498

what happens when you call it?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »
In no post have I spoken to you, sirs.

"You're pathologically disingenuous. Only sirs is as obtuse as you, Snowblower."

Oooops, I guess that makes Tee not the only disingenuous poster around these parts.  Whoda thunk it

BSB

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2010, 11:24:58 PM »
Sirs, I know you aren't smart enough to understand the difference between using someone's name and speaking to them. It's like you're not being smart enough to understand the difference between driving while talking to a passenger in the car and driving while talking on a cell phone. So, you'll just have to trust me, I'm a lot smarter then you are.

Oh, and sirs, don't give this too much thought, it will only confuse you.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2010, 11:41:14 PM »
Sirs, I know you aren't smart enough to understand the difference between using someone's name and speaking to them. It's like you're not being smart enough to understand the difference between driving while talking to a passenger in the car and driving while talking on a cell phone. So, you'll just have to trust me, I'm a lot smarter then you are.

Oh, and sirs, don't give this too much thought, it will only confuse you.

What do people call a Bhuddist that they want to annoy , disturb , upset ,etc?

BSB

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 12:11:07 AM »
How can you annoy the reflection of moon in water?

http://www.astrographics.com/GalleryPrints/Display/GP1403.jpg