Author Topic: Teen mothers "sluts"  (Read 25969 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Teen mothers "sluts"
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2008, 06:40:29 PM »
I`m not sure that`s possible
remember abortions is a no guilt way to solve a family situation
adoption will make the problem public
abortion will make it go away
by making the pregnancy a shameful act abortion is only solution
abstinence only policy tends to encourage this thinking
remember these are teenager(adult`s I refuse to defend) some of them some will slip
and something few will believe ,not know it`s sex
they`re a good chance some of these abstinence girl will not know that special game sven taught her really is

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2008, 09:48:21 PM »
Maybe you've heard of it.  It's called adoption. 

Maybe you missed where I said you can't guarantee every child will be adopted. Which is why I said you can mouth a simple solution, but when it comes to specifics, such as how to guarantee each child goes to a loving home, etc, you are sadly lacking in planning.

When the anti abortion folks and the churches can guarantee that every mother to be who does not want her child will have her medical care and expenses taken care of through her pregnancy, and that every child will be placed in a loving home, then they still won't have the right to tell another woman what to do with her body, but at least they'll have a more convincing argument.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2008, 09:52:31 PM »
When the anti abortion folks and the churches can guarantee that every mother to be who does not want her child will have her medical care and expenses taken care of through her pregnancy, and that every child will be placed in a loving home, then they still won't have the right to tell another woman what to do with her body, but at least they'll have a more convincing argument.

Well, the only block to this currently is that the government interferes with the adoption process. Things like not allowing white couples to adopt black children, etc, prevent a lot of adoptions from happening. But the support for woman during her pregnancy is already in place.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2008, 11:32:06 PM »
your gonna have to give the loving home part up
regular families can`t guarantee that.
so why should orphans have it better.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2008, 03:08:24 AM »
Maybe you've heard of it.  It's called adoption. 

Maybe you missed where I said you can't guarantee every child will be adopted.

Maybe you missed where I referneced that wasn't in dispute.  And never will be.  Where as an abortion GUARANTEES a death of every child.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2008, 08:55:07 AM »

Maybe you missed where I referneced that wasn't in dispute.  And never will be.  Where as an abortion GUARANTEES a death of every child.

=========
No, it guarantees the nonbirth of every fetus. This is not the same thing.

The difference between a fetus and a child has been explained to you many times. YOu appear to be incapable of learning.

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »
Maybe you missed where I referenced that wasn't in dispute.  And never will be.  Where as an abortion GUARANTEES a death of every child.
=========
No, it guarantees the nonbirth of every fetus. This is not the same thing.

Precisely the same thing, no matter how semantically you try to CUT him or her up.

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2008, 01:05:05 PM »
I repeat:

The difference between a fetus and a child has been explained to you many times. YOu appear to be incapable of learning. OUTSIDE the body=child.
             INSIDE=fetus
             if you actually can see the child without x-ray equipment, it is a child. Otherwise, you have a fetus.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2008, 01:12:54 PM »
Precisely the same thing, no matter how semantically you try to CUT him or her up.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2008, 08:05:51 PM »
I repeat:

The difference between a fetus and a child has been explained to you many times. You appear to be incapable of learning. OUTSIDE the body=child.
             INSIDE=fetus
            if you actually can see the child without x-ray equipment, it is a child. Otherwise, you have a fetus.

I don't understand the logic , Inside not a person , outside a person.

Imagine an operation to correct a problem on a Fetus surgically , the Fetus is lifted out , undergoes surgery and is placed back in to continue her required development.   This person would become a person and then return to nonperson?

That is quite hypothetical tho , how about a case that actually has happened , after a botched (but leagal) abortion a girl was born with an arm missing , her twin died in the Abortion  but her survival was accidental, should we call he "no-one" because when she was hurt she was a non -person? becoming a person only later?

Logic is absent from Pro abortion assertions of the nature of humanity , there is nothing that I can go into and cease to be myself . Having a Self is the essence of humanity notbeing above a certain size or being within or without any kind of container nor being dependent or not. These arguments are as ridiculous and free of logic as the requirement that a person be white to be a real person .

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2008, 08:18:16 PM »
ok lets go another direction
abortion maintains honor
adoption doesn`t
meaning until you totally make the teenage mother live her life without hassle and no be called a slut
your gonna have abortions

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2008, 08:27:38 PM »
abortion maintains honor
adoption doesn`t
meaning until you totally make the teenage mother live her life without hassle and no be called a slut

I think that's true.
Are boys, the teen fathers I mean, "damaged goods," "ruined"  "easy" etc.? 
I don't think they're called that, or treated like that.  You planted a seed, wahoo! You're a big man! 
The girl...she's growing the seed inside her.   Whatta slut.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »
abortion maintains honor
adoption doesn`t

I think that's true.
Are boys, the teen fathers I mean, "damaged goods," "ruined"  "easy" etc.? 
I don't think they're called that, or treated like that.  You planted a seed, wahoo! You're a big man! 
The girl...she's growing the seed inside her.   Whatta slut.
Is it the abortion that maintains the honor or the secrecy that the Abortion enables?

This is the difference between private and public shame , not a freedom from shame.

I won't have to deal with this particular one personally , but I hope that when I am offered a choice between a smaller public shame or a larger private shame that I choose the lesser shame , not the greater privacy.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2008, 02:01:23 AM »
Let's just leave it up to the woman and her doctor.  No forced abortions like they have in CHina, and  no forced pregnancies like some people want women to undergo here.   Men don't have to make the decision because they don't suffer the consequences.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2008, 03:15:19 AM »
And women can simply say "no", and suffer no consequences either

>:(