Author Topic: Is there such a thing as unforcible rape?  (Read 4446 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Is there such a thing as unforcible rape?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 02:49:54 AM »
I did ask you why you started the thread. Right here

And asked for clarification here

all before CU posted.

Don't know how you missed it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 03:40:02 AM »
I did ask you why you started the thread. Right here

and after I answered here, and clarified here, and even went that added yard with this and this, which provided the context......all before Cu posted anything

How you missed all that and then posted the supposed sirs' real reason in response to Cu's posting of his input, is quite the head turner

So, if after 4-5 repeated answers to largely the same question, be clear, if you're still not sure, and leave the erroneous implications for someone else who has far more patience than I, or anyone else here in the saloon, for that matter
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:06:38 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 03:57:24 AM »
You certainly are saying i lied about your post, based on very flimsy evidence, even though this isn't a court of law, and you are not to be held accountable for what you claim.

It is as if i lied about your post because you say i lied.

And i do have a problem with that.

But because i have more serious matters to attend to, as stated previously, carry on, because as far as this thread goes, I'm done with it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 05:06:00 AM »
And I have a problem with you redefining what I say, painting it in some way other than what I've clearly said.  I've lost track of how many times you've pulled that crap.  I just layed out, in detail, yet another chronological example.  You want to minimize it by calling it "flimsy".  Your opinion on that deduction is duly noted 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 12:00:06 PM »
actually thiers many kinds of consentual maybe rapes. most involved the guys begging and the girl relenting or the girl drinking alchohal she bought with her own money and not happy who she woke up with. sadly men can never be called raped and only be fodder for joke by women and men. ex. prison rape has never been mentioned out of fear but with humor always. But one bright spot is you can now say women are not anti-rape , just anti-female rape. I like the defense for this charge . any attention to male rape will only hurt women. meaning men are not worth helping.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 12:15:01 PM »
So to address Bt's actual appropriate query, one has to wonder what exactly is DWS trying to claim that the GOP is doing with the term rape.  Besides the accuracy of deflection that Cu4 brought up, it would appear its part of the ongoing effort to use idiotic hyperbole as casting the GOP as still at "war with women"

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 01:05:34 PM »
And I have a problem with you redefining what I say, painting it in some way other than what I've clearly said.

Glad it didn't happen this time.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 01:10:19 PM »
But it did........again.  PLEASE, try not to let it happen any more, and let's move on

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 01:33:02 PM »
Unfortunately, i have no control over what doesn't happen, except in your imagination. This forum may not be a court of law, but the truth still matters. You should consider that next time you willy nilly accuse someone of lying, based solely on your say so.

Now we are done.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2012, 02:10:49 PM »
Unfortunately, i have no control over what doesn't happen...

Oddly enough, you do over what did.  In a debate forum, reading comprehension trumps opinionated flimsy deductions, pretty much everytime.

Yes, we are done, and again, PLEASE, try not to let it happen any more

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »
In a debate forum, reading comprehension trumps opinionated flimsy deductions, pretty much everytime.

I agree completely, that is why your opinionated flimsy deductions about my lying about your post gets trumped by your inability to prove such a charge. Facts matter. Truth Counts. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
Truth indeed counts

For someoone who was supposedly done with this a long time ago, you still seem to not be done with it.  Funny, how if you had simply omitted my name in your original erroneous conclusion, you could have saved the saloon alot of grief with this back and forth rock throwing, that you started

Water under the bridge now

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2012, 05:19:21 PM »
Hoist ----> Petard

So to address Bt's actual appropriate query, one has to wonder what exactly is DWS trying to claim that the GOP is doing with the term rape. Besides the accuracy of deflection that Cu4 brought up, it would appear its part of the ongoing effort to use idiotic hyperbole as casting the GOP as still at "war with women"

So why would you aid DWS in her deflection? Hmmmm?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2012, 05:29:51 PM »
Highlighting, as I referenced initially AS MY ENDGAME , is not aiding, despite your attempts to twist otherwise.  Sorry to disappoint

Is that REALLY what you think??  How would I be "aiding her" by my criticising her idiotic hyperbole as nothing more than hyperbole??

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2012, 08:26:19 PM »
I had no idea what you were doing , hence my questions. But you had to turn it into some uh oh BT is out to get me so i'll make up shit about him misrepresenting my posts.