Author Topic: I would be thankful...  (Read 8957 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I would be thankful...
« on: November 22, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »
...if folks like Xo, H, and Bsb could make a concerted effort, at leat thru the weekend, that when responding, to avoid the 3rd grade namecalling, insults, slurs, snarks, and degradation efforts, as the crux of that response.  This is a debate forum, and disagreement is a part of humanity.  We're not going to see eye to eye on many levels.  If we don't agree, please make an effort to indicate why, & not just that you think yourself smarter, and that should be the end of that. 

And if you don't think that message of why is getting thru, by all means, agree to disagree, and let's move on.  I'll endavor to do the same, ..... as long as its being recipricated

Is that doable?  Are we mature enough?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: I would be thankful...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »
Is one upmanship still allowable?

I would miss that.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 02:16:41 PM »
Sure....minus the 3rd grade namecalling, insults, slurs, snarks, and degradation efforts     8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
...if folks like Xo, H, and Bsb could make a concerted effort, at leat thru the weekend, that when responding, to avoid the 3rd grade namecalling, insults, slurs, snarks, and degradation efforts, as the crux of that response...

Really? i haven't posted in what, two days now? Have I not made it abundantly clear I am fed up with your crap and have no wish to waste any more time wirh you? But here you go, calling me out yet again...

Sorry S, go stuff youself.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 04:39:22 PM »
That's one apparently not mature enough.  Yo H, why the hostility?  I wasn't calling anyone out.  Last I saw, you were beginning to adopt the xo-school of debate.  I was hoping that for the Thanksgiving holidays we (as in me as well) could all try to do a little better.  Apparently that's asking too much of you.  By all means, move on, and take your non-sensical "calling you out" cry-baby crap with you

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 04:50:46 PM »
When someone offers an olive branch one should....

A) Snatch that branch and smack them gormless.
B)Refuse because of an allergy to olives.
C)Accept truce for the value it has as truce.
D)Ignore it , who needs olive branch?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 04:54:11 PM »
I tried

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 05:01:00 PM »
Bullshit.

You dragged my name into the conversation for no reason. All you 'tried' was to provoke a response. You got one. You can drop it, or live with it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »
Bullshit.

Nope, 100% sincere.  Contrary to popular opinion, you have no fricken clue as to what I'm thinking or what my intentions are.   

You dragged my name into the conversation for no reason.

Nope.....it was referenced due to your last bit of xo-like ranting, which you still seem to be possessed with.  It was a hope to return us back into a more postive path of debating/dialoguing.

All you 'tried' was to provoke a response. You got one. You can drop it, or live with it.

Nothing provoked, as you could have simply not-responded.....it's all in your imagination, based on your ongoing erroneous conclusions of what I'm supposed to be like......ie some polar opposite of Xo, drinking a different color coolaide.  It was merely a request for mutual civility.  You apparently can't be bothered with such, so move along, and take the cry-baby crap with, if you don't mind.  You missed your window of opportunity

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 05:23:04 PM »
More bullshit.

100% sincere bullshit.

You could have just shut the fuck up and left me out of it, but noooooooooooooooooooo, and BSB as well since according to BT he has apparently left the forum again. But you just can't resist trying to get a dig in and pull more of your crap. Well you did, so live with it asswipe. I tried being nice and all it gets is more Sirs crap. I'm fed up with it, and hadn't planned to bother with it anymore, but I'll be glad from now on to call you the asshole you are. You brought it on yourself.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 05:33:49 PM »
More bullshit.

100% sincere bullshit.

On your end perhaps

You could have just shut the fuck up and left me out of it

Yea, and the ongoing misconstrued misplaced hostility would have remained.  I even with the extra 9yards to explain and answer your last set of questions, before you then stomped off.  The effort here was.....hold your breath.....to try to be nice, to try and make an effort of let's all try to do a little better....at least thru the holiday weekend.  To offer that olive branch.  But noooooooooooooooooooo, apparently that was just too damn hard.  Please, take the cry baby crap elsewere.  It's getting stagnantly old now

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 05:41:51 PM »
Well there is us all over.

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 05:47:35 PM »
Screw you, asshole.

Contrary to popular opinion, you have no fricken clue as to what I'm thinking or what my intentions are.

What have I been telling you for so long? You have constantly and consistently ignored what i've told you and assigned me thoughts and motives that are not my own. You have tried to put words into my mouth that i have not said, and shown i have not said. Yet you call me a crybaby, then try to use the same reasoning? You're a piece of shit, Sirs, and I have no problem pointing that out. You  brought me into this discussion for no reason, you dragged my name into it when you could have simply left me the fuck out of it and gone on in peace with your bullshit with the rest in here, but you don't have enough fucking sense to let sleeping dogs lie. So, you fucking hypocrite, bring it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 06:01:32 PM »
Contrary to popular opinion, you have no fricken clue as to what I'm thinking or what my intentions are.

What have I been telling you for so long? You have constantly and consistently ignored what i've told you and assigned me thoughts and motives that are not my own.

Yea, that's why you keep claiming my effort at being civil, offering an olive branch, in the hopes of all of us trying to do a little better, is supposedly some 100% BS, because of course, you're not attributing what my real intentions are apparently supposed to be    ::)

I guess I'm really thankful that I'm not so bitter, hyper-defensive, and close minded as some others around these parts

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 06:10:10 PM »
You want to offer an olive branch? Offer it to someone who is actually here and posting. There was no reason to drag me or BSB into it. None. Other than to provoke a reaction.

Like I said, you can drop it or deal with it. Leave me out of it, completely, or live with the consequences.