Author Topic: Blood on his hands  (Read 13208 times)

fatman

Re: Blood on his hands
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 05:17:42 PM »
Miss who?

I was trying to be an optimist  ;)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 07:04:56 PM »
 8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »
I wasn't sure if he meant "crip" as in cripple or not. I don't think I know knute unless he is one of the old posters with a new nick. Anyway, thank you to those who had my back.

BTW, I get around pretty good for a "crip", so I don't see myself that way. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »
That's good to hear, B.  I know this is going to be inappropriate, being as it'll come across as piling on, but I'm going to say this, then return to normal operating procedures

Knute is the lowest form of dren, this board may have ever been exposed to.  I admire Bt's desire to allow as much latitude on "debating", and how sometimes feelings get hurt, or we think we've been insulted, thus requiring a ratcheting up in providing insults back.  and I confess a certain amount of condescending tone in some of my responses, but I try to catch myself, and step up to try and do better

Then there's knute, who apparently finds it impossible to "debate", and instead goes onto endless 3rd grade potty-mouth rants aimed at anything republican, conservative, or "right wing".  Completely unable to provide coherent dialog without the obligatory degrading style of insults.  This is supposed to be a debating forum.  Knute provides little more than an endless stream of garbage level insults, capped off by his latest completely over-the-line broadside at B.  BSB and I have had our not-so-great moments, and I do apologize for the times I riled him up.  I seriously doubt you'll get any such revelation from the likes of knute.  Instead, you'll get self proclamations of how great he sees himself at what he does

Yes, I apologise for piling on, and if I'm required to take a break, I'll accept such repercussions from my actions.  I just felt compelled to say something about this.....even if it was inappropriate in doing so.

I'll keep quiet now, and go back to ignoring the class clown
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Cynthia

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »
That's good to hear, B.  I know this is going to be inappropriate, being as it'll come across as piling on, but I'm going to say this, then return to normal operating procedures

Knute is the lowest form of dren, this board may have ever been exposed to.  I admire Bt's desire to allow as much latitude on "debating", and how sometimes feelings get hurt, or we think we've been insulted, thus requiring a ratcheting up in providing insults back.  and I confess a certain amount of condescending tone in some of my responses, but I try to catch myself, and step up to try and do better

Then there's knute, who apparently finds it impossible to "debate", and instead goes onto endless 3rd grade potty-mouth rants aimed at anything republican, conservative, or "right wing".  Completely unable to provide coherent dialog without the obligatory degrading style of insults.  This is supposed to be a debating forum.  Knute provides little more than an endless stream of garbage level insults, capped off by his latest completely over-the-line broadside at B.  BSB and I have had our not-so-great moments, and I do apologize for the times I riled him up.  I seriously doubt you'll get any such revelation from the likes of knute.  Instead, you'll get self proclamations of how great he sees himself at what he does

Yes, I apologise for piling on, and if I'm required to take a break, I'll accept such repercussions from my actions.  I just felt compelled to say something about this.....even if it was inappropriate in doing so.

I'll keep quiet now, and go back to ignoring the class clown

We all adore you, Sirs.

Knute has insulted me in the past. I just didn't care to reply. If I read half of the things he or others who have spewed their venom in my direction, I would be back to that tit for tat BS again from teh past Dead Horse Saloon, not to mention the Courttv board.....those folks were really ugly.
Knute might be someone from the x-must-pass ttt , but I am not aware of who.
Basically, I find that potty mouth as well as those who gang up on women on any board are not worth the time.

We all adore you, Sirs....ooops, I already said that.

but I wanted to sneak that one in again.

Merry Merry to you and yours, dear. Havent' read you in awhile....wanted to give you a thumbs up.

Cindy

Cynthia

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 10:21:02 PM »
I wasn't sure if he meant "crip" as in cripple or not. I don't think I know knute unless he is one of the old posters with a new nick. Anyway, thank you to those who had my back.

BTW, I get around pretty good for a "crip", so I don't see myself that way. 

Listen, dear man!!

YOU are NOT a cripple...Jezzus...that crips my grip to read that that's what KNut meant.

There are those who suffer from being crippled emotionally, however, eh KNute?

I happen to know you and your story.

Knutey must apologize to you for that one. Men are good at supporting one another. ...My gosh!!

You are a really awesome person, David. Hey, come over to CV and share your favorite music.

We are having a musical ball over there. ;)

You will always have my support. If there's one group of people that I support, it's the veteran. I give a lot of money to the American Vet orgs  annually.

Thank you for being one of those soldiers for our freedom, Bucky.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 11:08:48 PM »
Bloods are the ones with the red bandannas, Crips wear the blue bandannas, as I recall.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Cynthia

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2008, 11:32:47 PM »
Bloods are the ones with the red bandannas, Crips wear the blue bandannas, as I recall.

OK...there ya go! I rest my case...
WHO KNEW

;)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 01:03:19 AM »
I appreciate the sentiments Miss Cynthia.  Thanks.  And a Merry pre-Christmas to you too           (I thought I'd bold type the section of the holiday that really riles up the fringe left   8)  )

Cynthia

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 01:05:09 AM »
I appreciate the sentiments Miss Cynthia.  Thanks.  And a Merry pre-Christmas to you too           (I thought I'd bold type the section of the holiday that really riles up the fringe left   8)  )

GOD bless you, Gary.

Merry and Joy to you and yours.

It's the season to celebrate our Lord.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 11:24:49 AM »
Has anyone seen the South Park episode where Timmy and Jimmy decide to join the Crips?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

richpo64

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 01:57:33 PM »
>>Basically, I find that potty mouth as well as those who gang up on women on any board are not worth the time.<<

I really have to ask you about this. Gang up on women? Are there special rules for women or is this nearly the year 2009?

Maybe you and I can take this opportunity to clear things up because I'm guessing I'm to be included in this group that "gangs up" on you. I suggest that if you don't insert yourself into a situation and throw some of your own insults into it you would be just fine. I can say the same about myself when it comes to you. There are some people here who I'm never going to be able to be cordial with, but I really don't think you are one of them.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 08:14:30 PM »
Don't pay any attention to the snowblower and nutey. They're just depressed people with nothing to add.

What  you have, crip?

Knute will be taking a minimum 1 month time out for that tasteless remark.

Dang.

Now whose job is it to mark the lower edge ?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 09:45:21 PM »
Dang.

Now whose job is it to mark the lower edge ?

Don't know, but i suspect people will try hard not to be the one.

Cynthia

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 11:07:50 PM »
>>Basically, I find that potty mouth as well as those who gang up on women on any board are not worth the time.<<

I really have to ask you about this. Gang up on women? Are there special rules for women or is this nearly the year 2009?

Maybe you and I can take this opportunity to clear things up because I'm guessing I'm to be included in this group that "gangs up" on you. I suggest that if you don't insert yourself into a situation and throw some of your own insults into it you would be just fine. I can say the same about myself when it comes to you. There are some people here who I'm never going to be able to be cordial with, but I really don't think you are one of them.

Thanks, Richpo.

I call the offer of the hand.

There is only one person from Xmas past within these walls with whom I will sadly never be able to make even the slightest convo ...(BT...no hon, it aint you;) 

and yes,  ----you are not he.

To hell with it. You are a good egg, Rich.

I will try to be less sensitive. It's not easy to debate in here...but I love this place. It's like a sort of virtual vacation when I have to work with children and old ladies every day....HEY>...I am one of those old ladies now...that excuse can't fly anymore.
 :D

Basically, I am really now getting to understand who you really are.

More later,

Cindy
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 12:24:17 AM by Cindy »