Author Topic: Zio-Nazi "Photographs" of "Weapons" are Fakes  (Read 2322 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Zio-Nazi "Photographs" of "Weapons" are Fakes
« on: June 04, 2010, 02:11:35 AM »
from the Juan Cole website, a link to http://i.imgur.com/u9Kul.jpg shows how the Zio-Nazi bullshit machine used old photos to depict stockpiled bullet-proof vests found on the Mavi Marmara

You know everything that comes out of these lying sacks of shit is fake, yet posters in this NG continue to post their asinine excuses for murder as if they were coming from reputable sources.  Go figure.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Zio-Nazi "Photographs" of "Weapons" are Fakes
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 02:26:40 AM »
Even if the charges of forgery are false, the photos show chains, sticks, an axe? things that would be on any ship.

Juan Cole

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 02:29:55 AM »
More from Juan Cole:
Hey, Tea Party. A foreign navy boarded an unarmed ship flying the flag of a NATO member in international waters and shot dead an American citizen with four bullets to the head and one in the chest  on Memorial Day. It did this while the head of the belligerent state was on his way to a state visit to Washington, DC, to be awarded a further $200 million in aid on top of the $3 billion of American taxpayer money the US gives away to him every year.

If you are not upset by this, your tea is weak, man. Weak.

Could someone tell me what the tea Party has to do with this?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 02:58:00 AM »
He's pointing out the hypocrisy of the Tea Party, the "fiscal conservatives" who decry government spending on social programs but utter not a peep about the billions given annually to Israel, which has just murdered a U.S. citizen on board the Mavi Marmara.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 03:13:56 AM »
http://ibnkafkasobiterdicta.wordpress.com/2010/06/02/gaza-flotilla-how-israels-ministry-of-foreign-affairs-fakes-photos-of-seized-weapons/

Another website with even MORE Zio-Nazi fake "weapon" photos, all pre-dating the incident.  Not just one photo - - lots!!

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 07:08:25 AM »
He's pointing out the hypocrisy of the Tea Party, the "fiscal conservatives" who decry government spending on social programs but utter not a peep about the billions given annually to Israel, which has just murdered a U.S. citizen on board the Mavi Marmara.

Bless his heart. Bet he thinks the Tea Party controls congress lo these many years.
Probably thinks that without the Tea Party, AIPAC would have no one to lobby.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 09:08:45 AM »
<<Bless his heart. Bet he thinks the Tea Party controls congress lo these many years.>>

Why,, do you have to control Congress before you can bitch about its profligate ways?  I thought the whole point of those hysterical little twits was that Congress was  OUT of control.

<<Probably thinks that without the Tea Party, AIPAC would have no one to lobby. >>

No such thing, AIPAC lobbies the legislators directly, but it's a nice dodge to avoid responding to the charge of Tea Party hypocrisy.  I'll have to take it as an admission of total bankruptcy on your ability to respond in any way to the issue raised, meaning that there IS no answer.  OF COURSE they are hypocritical little bastards, whose professed yearning for fiscal responsibility is nothing more than another blow struck in the class war against the neediest segment of American society while the giveaway to Israel can continue unabated.  They're obviously much more concerned with cutting off aid to the poor and the underprivileged than they are about pouring money into America's foreign racist and fascist friends.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 11:13:39 AM »
I'll have to take it as an admission of total bankruptcy on your ability to respond in any way to the issue raised, meaning that there IS no answer.  

ahhhhh, so that explains your inability to respond to any of the issues & points I've raised.  I appreciate the concession
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 12:29:10 PM »
from the Juan Cole website, a link to http://i.imgur.com/u9Kul.jpg shows how the Zio-Nazi bullshit machine used old photos to depict stockpiled bullet-proof vests found on the Mavi Marmara

Can you guarantee that the time in your digital camera is correct and not some old time (without checking it, just guarantee that it will always be the current date / time)?

If not, why do you assume that the time stamp in that image is correct?

If it was taken with a cell phone camera, then I'd be more likely to trust the time stamp, as they are usually generated from either a GPS signal or from the time set signal broadcast by cell towers. However, this was taken with a Nikon D2Xs - I just checked the specs for that camera and it has neither a GPS nor a cell phone built in. In other words, the date and time need to be set and occasionally changed by a user. And I live in a world where I still go into houses that have blinking "12:00" all over the place because people don't set the time.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 12:35:41 PM »
Another website with even MORE Zio-Nazi fake "weapon" photos, all pre-dating the incident.  Not just one photo - - lots!!

My previous point is also pointed out in the comments on this page. And the fact that all of the photos have nearly the same time stamp just indicate that they were taken about the same time with the same camera. Since there is no way to guarantee that the time set on the camera is correct that's the only piece of information that we can glean from these time stamps.

I can't tell you how many of the photos I have posted on the web have "bad" EXIF time stamps. My wife is particularly bad about not setting the clock on the camera after changing batteries, so there are lots of photos that I have with time stamps around when the camera defaults the current time to...
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 01:10:07 PM »
<<Can you guarantee that the time in your digital camera is correct and not some old time (without checking it, just guarantee that it will always be the current date / time)?>>

No, I can't.

<<If not, why do you assume that the time stamp in that image is correct?>>

Big difference between my habits and an army's use of technical equipment.  Even my office fax is sometimes out of time, which is really unforgivable.  However, these photos are courtesy of the IDF, and I assume that military personnel using military equipment are subject to more rigid protocols in the use of the equipment than I am.  For example, I would expect that, just as cops do with breathalyzers, the equipment settings are checked daily at the start of the equipment's working day and by each operator who uses the equipment at the start of his or her first use of it.  I would expect a log to be kept for each piece of equipment, with each operator checking off the time of his or her equipment check and also divided up into checkboxes for each aspect of equipment function that the operator checked, to ensure accuracy of time and date and avoid the kind of slipshod settings that could be expected from a schlepper like me.  And in armies like the British or Israeli armies, I would expect that such protocols would be rigorously adhered to. 

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 01:11:33 PM »
I thought the whole point of those hysterical little twits was that Congress was  OUT of control.

Really, wasn't it you who was saying their entire focus was keeping the black and brown man down?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 01:20:44 PM »
<<Really, wasn't it you who was saying their entire focus was keeping the black and brown man down?>>

That's very true, but I ALSO said that they could never admit to that, so they had to keep it focused at the more general level of "profligate" spending by an "out of control" Congress.  As it now appears, the only "profligate" spending they are concerned with is whatever helps the largely black and brown underclass, not what benefits America's foreign "allies" and helps them to kill American citizens.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 01:26:07 PM »
Big difference between my habits and an army's use of technical equipment.  Even my office fax is sometimes out of time, which is really unforgivable.  However, these photos are courtesy of the IDF, and I assume that military personnel using military equipment are subject to more rigid protocols in the use of the equipment than I am.  For example, I would expect that, just as cops do with breathalyzers, the equipment settings are checked daily at the start of the equipment's working day and by each operator who uses the equipment at the start of his or her first use of it.  I would expect a log to be kept for each piece of equipment, with each operator checking off the time of his or her equipment check and also divided up into checkboxes for each aspect of equipment function that the operator checked, to ensure accuracy of time and date and avoid the kind of slipshod settings that could be expected from a schlepper like me.  And in armies like the British or Israeli armies, I would expect that such protocols would be rigorously adhered to. 

ROFL

I'm sure that any protocols the Israeli Army has for use of camera equipment date to prior to digital equipment being available (which has really only been a few years for the level of quality needed for forensic equipment). I'm sure that they followed all protocols, including a nice handwritten sheet of paper for documenting the chain of evidence for all the collected evidence, including tagging it.

Digital time stamps are trivial to change. They do not meet - in any form - the level of security needed for forensic evidence. So, I'm pretty sure that they're ignored, and not subject to any rules about making sure they're set correctly.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »
<<Really, wasn't it you who was saying their entire focus was keeping the black and brown man down?>>

That's very true, but I ALSO said that they could never admit to that, so they had to keep it focused at the more general level of "profligate" spending by an "out of control" Congress.  As it now appears, the only "profligate" spending they are concerned with is whatever helps the largely black and brown underclass, not what benefits America's foreign "allies" and helps them to kill American citizens.

Thanks Clarissa, that explains it all.