Author Topic: Tea Party vs Wall Street Hippy/Thug/Handout Crowd Campout  (Read 31054 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tea Party vs Wall Street Hippy/Thug/Handout Crowd Campout
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 11:41:47 AM »
<<The MSM is still doing this technique [selective editing] with the Tea Party aren't they? I'm sure they still have openings in that division...>>

LOL.  Good one.  Well, that's what the Tea Party claims.  I just don't know.  I know in the beginning the Tea Party had plenty of racist and fascist signs but after a lot of these began showing up on the Web, the signs disappeared.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »
Further on the Tea Party-MSM-OWS love triangle, I recall an RT video interview, where the interviewee mentioned the complete news blackout that the MSM was imposing on OWS in the early days - - mentioned that whereas the MSM would rush to interview as few as 25 Tea Partiers in one group demo, nevertheless was blacking out an OWS of easily 200 people.  The host agreed with regard to the minuscule number of Tea Partiers required to draw in the MSM.

I see it like this:  Tea is a creation of, or was quickly co-opted by, the Koch Brothers and other corporate forces which have a stranglehold on the MSM.  Tea, being on the side of the corporate state and Wall Street, can be expected to get a lot of respectful and even fawning MSM attention and plenty of coverage.  OWS, obviously not.  That's how it goes.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 10:13:00 PM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/12/wall-street-protester-proclaims-the-jews-control-wall-st-in-zuccotti-park-rant/

The Jews Control Wall St.’ In Zuccotti Park Rant

That’s the message one Wall Street protester was trying to spread in Lower Manhattan to anyone that would listen.

A new video posted to YouTube shows the protester loudly and aggressively proclaiming “the Jews control Wall Street.”

In the nearly 6-minute video, the man is seen standing in Zuccotti Park ranting against Israel and Jews while holding a sign reading “Hitler’s Bankers – Wall St.”

The protestor, who would not give his name to those gathered around him, is also seen arguing with members of the public who took offense to his choice of words.

A number of others also ask the protester if Fox News had paid him to stand and display his sign to which he responded: “[expletive] Fox News, that’s [expletive]. [Expletive] Jew made that up.”

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 10:39:49 PM »
Nobody in the whole crowd supported him.  Everyone challenged him although at one point a kid got up and defended his right to speak; towards the end of the clip, the demonstrators (who get around the ban on bullhorns by chanting in unison after a speaker delivers the message, a few words at a time) actually said, "This brother needs to be heard and healed."

It's pretty obvious from the tape that there is no support for this kind of sentiment anywhere in the crowd.  The odds are 50% he's a plant and 50% a disturbed individual.  Zero percent that he represents anyone in the Occupy Wall Street! movement.

Expect plenty more attempts to misrepresent, disturb or de-rail this movement; expect each failed attempt to escalate, first into police violence and then ultimately into National Guard / US Northern Command lethal violence, if lethal violence is what it takes to make these people shut up and go home.  There's a reason for the formation of the US military's Northern Command and it sure as hell ain't what their motto says it is, "Defending Our Homeland."  The only people they're gonna defend the "Homeland" against are the people in the streets right now in the financial district.  Bad Moon Risin'.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 10:46:04 PM »
Expect plenty more attempts to misrepresent, disturb or de-rail this movement;...

I do , the TEA party got a lot of that.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 10:49:54 PM »
Well, let me know if the Tea Party ever gets batonned or pepper-sprayed.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 11:21:05 PM »
Well, let me know if the Tea Party ever gets batonned or pepper-sprayed.

Why should they?

They don't even leave a mess.

Do you expect the 99% people to pick up after themselves?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2011, 12:06:33 AM »
<<Why should they?

They don't even leave a mess.>>

What a ridiculous answer.  Have you seen even one video of an Occupy! demonstrator get beaten or maced by the NYPD?  Were they littering or leaving a mess when they were beaten or sprayed?  Mostly they're just standing there and not moving fast enough for the cops.  The women who were pepper-sprayed in the face were standing behind a barricade of netting when this fucking pig just walks up to them and sprays them in the face.

Apart from your "explanation" being so totally divorced from the real world, it's also insane as pure theory.  Do you think that beating and macing are reasonable responses to the act of littering?  That it's OK for some fucking pig to mace a Tea Party woman for dropping a McDonald's napkin on the shining pristine pavement of Wall Street?

<< Do you expect the 99% people to pick up after themselves?>>

Yeah, they are doing their best, actually.  If you followed the videos, you'd see they even have special sanitation details to try to keep the place clean.  What makes you think they don't?  Your prejudices, or the brainwashing you get from the MSM?

Also, don't forget that Zucotti Square was a habitat for some homeless and mentally disturbed derelicts and bums for some time before the Occupation began and that some of these folks have attached themselves to the demonstrations.  I don't see how picking up their shit is the responsibility of the demonstrators, but I bet they are doing that as well since the fucking pigs sure as hell won't.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2011, 12:12:16 AM »
    So the reaction of the police is a measure of authenticity?

I guess then that the Cubans that get imprison or the Chineese that get sold for parts are the most truely sincere.

Syrians getting shot and then arrested in the hospital pretty sincere too.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2011, 12:31:29 AM »

Apr 15, 2009
Dayton Tea Party: Counter Protester Arrested for Disorderly Conduct

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2496158/posts
Skip to comments.

Tally of MASSIVE Tea Party violence/destruction/arrests to date
Vanity ^ | Monday, 4/19/2010 | DTogo

Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 1:43:43 PM by DTogo

Tea Party rallies: thousands

Tea Party participants: millions

Tea Party squabbles with Law Enforcement: 0

Tea Parties confronted by riot police: 0

Tea Parties dispersed by tear gas: 0

Tea Party arrests: 0

Tea Parties causing violence/injuries: 0

Tea Parties causing property damage: 0

Tea Parties responsible for the death of anybody: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even Nancy Pelosi feels safe around TEA people , she walks right throught the pack with every clue she could get to them for who she is.

Nancy Pelosi walks past protestors with big gavel.mov

The Tea party is pretty civil, I know that some racial epitets were roumered to have been hurled , but the guys that were spreading that roumor learned that microphones were present and gave up on the project.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2011, 12:40:29 AM »
Plane, give it up. These commies have their agenda and no matter what facts you provide they don't care or make any difference to them. They are not the sweet loving peace loving diverse free speech crowd they claim to be. They are seriously dangerous and would rather slit your throat than have a debate. They hate you, they despise you, and they want you dead, and will then take your belongings and move right into your house right after they blow your brains out.

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/10/11/occupy-l-a-speaker-violence-will-be-necessary-to-achieve-our-goals/

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2011, 01:10:33 AM »
Kramer,
    If you are not having fun , you ought to step back a pace.

MT is willing to defend the indefensible , which allows you and I to enjoy shooting fish in a barrell.

He is perfect is what he is.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2011, 01:42:36 AM »
<<So the reaction of the police is a measure of authenticity?>>

Well, that's one theory.  The Tea Party is never maced or beaten and your bullshit explanation for this (it's because they don't litter) is just plain ludicrous.  Would you like to try again or do you give up? 

My theory is that nobody is ordering the violent dispersal of the Tea Party because they are the catspaw of the GOP, they represent no threat at all to the current Kleptocracy of thieving Wall Streeters, thieving bankers and thieving politicians of both parties and in fact are doing their best to preserve and strengthen the status quo. 

The Occupy Wall Street! people are, of course, a wholly different breed, and they're gonna get the full treatment, starting with MSM blackout, escalating to MSM slanders, marginalization, trivialization and ridicule, escalating to police violence , escalating to deadly violence from police and/or National Guard and/or Northern Command military forces.  The Kent State treatment but only if all other measures of repression fail.

<< I guess then that the Cubans that get imprison . . . are the most truely sincere.>>

You have GOT to be kidding.  By now, thanks to wikileaks releases of the US government's own diplomatic cables, everybody but you seems to know that the so-called "Cuban dissidents" are bought and paid for by the U.S. government, and have been for years.  And what on earth is so sincere about that?  Would you think it was "sincere" if you were to suddenly find out that all of the anti-establishment writers and poets in the US had been financially supported in secret for years by the Chinese Communists?  There is absolutely NOTHING "sincere" about the Cuban political prisoners.  They're a bunch of phonies, traitors and enemies of the people, bought and paid for by the US government.  And thanks for bringing that up.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/12/17/us-cuba-dissidents-wikileaks-idUSTRE6BG0DE20101217

<<or the Chineese that get sold for parts are the most truely sincere.>>

Sorry, you're not gonna get me to OK the selling of prisoners' body parts before they're executed.  That sucks and whoever's behind it should be jailed for 20 years.  If that was what you were referring to.  But I will say it's funny how the US MSM is so quick to pick up on stories like that when they come out of China and so quick to bury them when they come out of Israel.  The Chinese aren't the only ones in the organ trade, but they sure as hell seem to get all the blame for it, while pets of the US get a free pass.

<< Syrians getting shot and then arrested in the hospital pretty sincere too.>>

Well, the fact is that you don't know and I don't know what's really going on in Syria.  The West claims that peaceful citizens asking for more freedoms are being beaten, shot and arrested  for peaceful protest.  The Syrians claim that "foreign provocateurs"  (French?  Israeli?  US?  Lebanese Christian?) are raising armed gangs of thugs and paying them to attack Syrian forces of order.  Personally, I think it's a little of both.  I have had some close knowledge of the Syrian government in the recent past, and IMHO they are ruthless and sadistic torturers and murderers when they encounter persons whom they consider to be enemies of the state, primarily the Muslim Brothers, who they will torture and kill without mercy; further that with respect to others of their own citizens they are casually corrupt and brutal, extorting money from any likely victim and beating the shit out of anyone who complains but otherwise not murderers.  There's no doubt in my mind that they'll exercise selective torture and murder on purely political protestors even if they are NOT related to the Muslim Brotherhood, but I have a lot of difficulty that they'd initiate mass killings of such people.  Similarly, there have been large-scale casualties inflicted on Syrian military or internal police units which the opposition claims are the results of some units firing on others when the victims refused orders to fire on the people.  I don't believe it.  It's just too neat and too contrived.  A firefight would result and it couldn't be swept away - - the circumstances of these killings aren't as much suggestive of a firefight as they are of an ambush.  So what's going on in Syria is very complex and you and I don't know enough about it to discuss it intelligently.  My best guess is that peaceful protestors are being attacked and also that Syrian army units are being ambushed by armed gangs under foreign influence.  Your attempt to simplify the events so that you can draw simplistic conclusions from them is something I would not agree with.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2011, 01:57:37 AM »
<<The Tea party is pretty civil, I know that some racial epitets were roumered to have been hurled , but the guys that were spreading that roumor learned that microphones were present and gave up on the project.>>

That is totally untrue.  These were not rumors.  John Lewis a respected fighter for civil rights whose word, as far as I know has never previously been questioned, was spat upon and called nigger by a Tea Party crowd as he walked through it on his official business.  The microphones in question could record the crowd noises but weren't good enough to distinguish one single word from the background noise.  They are not superior to the human ear for distinguishing individual words from a cacaphony of crowd noises.  Lewis said he was called nigger more than once and those who know Lewis believe him.  Others in his entourage heard the word as well.  The inability of the mikes at the scene to pick out individual words from crowd noises was used by Tea Party defenders to deny that the incident never happened.  Bullshit.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2011, 02:03:01 AM »
  If you don't want me to oversimplify, then you should not oversimplify either.

The TEA party has been a pain in the neck for the well established Republicans , the new congressmen that owe the TEA party their election need to keep in mind that they were elected to shake things up and impede bad decisions. Not fit in and help grease the skids.

Herman Cain predates the TEA party , but might harvest the most juce from it, he is just the right kind of smart .

If experience is any guide, two of three of the new congressmen will be disapointing , but that one in three is worth the effort.

So the message of dissatisfaction rides in on the backs of freshmen Congressmen , who can be tossed in two years if they don't understand what the people were saying themselves.

I don't know yet what the 99% guys want their elected congresscritters to do, I havent teased out a coherent message from the OWS mob yet.
       I see that they are earnest but unfocused , I see that Pelosi and Obama lust for the raw power that they potentiate, I think they are malliable and ripe to be picked.