Author Topic: Yo Lanya....Brass....Tee....  (Read 16859 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Yo Lanya....Brass....Tee....
« on: October 02, 2006, 08:24:40 PM »
Re: GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge
« Reply #72 on: Today at 04:58:56 PM »   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maf54: I miss you lots since san diego.
Teen:   ya I cant wait til dc
Maf54:
Teen:   did you pick a night for dinner
Maf54: not yet…but likely Friday
Teen:   ok…ill plan for Friday then
Maf54: that will be fun

These are Im's , edited at that. The headline is misleading. Why would that be?

Anyone ever going to stand up and demonstrate how the Hell the GOP is "circling the wagons", defending what Foley did?, defending blatantly unaccetable behavior?   ???   Or is it going to me more of the same rhetorical condemnations minus any merit?  In other words, completly non-credible rantings by blinded hard left partisans
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Yo Lanya....Brass....Tee....
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 03:13:31 AM »
We'll all patiently wait
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 01:07:09 PM »
So, apparently credibility means nothing to the likes of Lanya, Tee, or Brass.  That's pretty much what I thought, but it's always nice for the point to be continuously validated & reinforced.  That's cool     8)

Mucho

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 01:46:29 PM »
So, apparently credibility means nothing to the likes of Lanya, Tee, or Brass.  That's pretty much what I thought, but it's always nice for the point to be continuously validated & reinforced.  That's cool     8)

Better be careful, sirs. You are talking to yourself again.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 02:00:29 PM »
Naaa, I'd be talking to all those who read posts here in the saloon, yourself included, though obviously your credibility was non-existant, pretty much from the start.  Thus my question was never posed to you, as it was targeted to those who supposedly have or wish to have their commentary taken seriously

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 03:55:54 PM »
I guess I don't understand.  GOP imploding seems a pretty apt description.  What's wrong with that title?  Is there another title used that I've missed?

I do have difficulty navigating this new forum.
Those IMs are enough to make me throw up and I can handle cleaning up puke, blood, feces, and phlegm without a problem. 
The email was creepy.  The page thought so.  Red flags all around. 
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 04:06:03 PM »
I guess I don't understand.  GOP imploding seems a pretty apt description.  What's wrong with that title?  Is there another title used that I've missed?

The "implosion" of what Foley did is not limited to the GOP Lanya.  Anyone with a sense of morals & ethics is "imploding" at what Foley did.  So why the focus on the GOP?  Are you implying that the Dems have no problem with this kind of behavior??

Those IMs are enough to make me throw up and I can handle cleaning up puke, blood, feces, and phlegm without a problem.   The email was creepy.  The page thought so.  Red flags all around.  

I suppose I need to ask the question again, since somehow it was avoided....Please demonstrate how the the GOP is "circling the wagons", defending what Foley did?, defending blatantly unaccetable behavior?  That is the theme of the foaming at the moth accusations currently coming from your side
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 04:17:36 PM by sirs »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 04:07:21 PM »
Is there another title used that I've missed?

He specifically asked about the thread titled "GOP Losers Circle Wagons For Child Predator."
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 04:18:05 PM »
Then why did he say Re: GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge ?
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 04:21:40 PM »
Then why did he say Re: GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge ?

Perhaps the "circle the wagons" with quotes around it was apparently too subtle.  Regardless, how about addressing the question(s) 

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 04:32:35 PM »

The "implosion" of what Foley did is not limited to the GOP Lanya.  Anyone with a sense of morals & ethics is "imploding" at what Foley did.  So why the focus on the GOP?  Are you implying that the Dems have no problem with this kind of behavior??

Those IMs are enough to make me throw up and I can handle cleaning up puke, blood, feces, and phlegm without a problem.   The email was creepy.  The page thought so.  Red flags all around.  

I suppose I need to ask the question again, since somehow it was avoided....Please demonstrate how the the GOP is "circling the wagons", defending what Foley did?, defending blatantly unaccetable behavior?  That is the theme of the foaming at the moth accusations currently coming from your side

You have got to be kidding.   Tony Snow said "a few naughty emails."  GOP leader denies he was ever told about it.  Other GOP congressmen say they did tell him.  He forgot.  You all bring up any Dem you can remember, 20+ years ago, doesn't matter. 
Matt Drudge says it was the pages' fault..."They were egging him on, the little beasts."    Reynolds says "the page's parents didnt want us to go further so we didnt'."   Some investigation.
 Other members of Page Board say they were not notified (Kildee and Capito I think).  Some pages were warned about him, some weren't.
There are calls on Hastert to step down from his leadership position.

People all over the country, Dem and Rep, are FURIOUS about this.  Bay Buchanan is one.  Did my heart good to listen to her and agree with her, for once.  But I don't see a concerted effort by the party in power, the GOP, to protect the pages.  If they knew years ago and did nothing, if they knew last spring and did nothing, why not? That's just unacceptable. 

This is horrible.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 04:59:12 PM »
People all over the country, Dem and Rep, are FURIOUS about this

Yea, yet, you and like minds, minus ANY credible facts, keep implying/accusing some sinister "circling of the wagons" by the GOP in mass, some sinister defense of Foley's acts.  So, one last time, WHERE and HOW so??

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 07:01:59 PM »
Geeze, saw my name in the title bar and couldn't wait to rush in and see what new compliments and praise sirs was going to lavish upon me.

<<Yea, yet, you and like minds, minus ANY credible facts, keep implying/accusing some sinister "circling of the wagons" by the GOP in mass, some sinister defense of Foley's acts.  So, one last time, WHERE and HOW so??>>

a "circling of the wagons," as I understand the phrase, means a group circles together around one of its wounded or disabled members to protect it from outside attack.  I think the original phrase came from Indian attacks on wagon trains, but I stand to be corrected.

In this case, Foley is the disabled wagon, and the other wagons (Republicans) flocking to his defence or circling him protectively are, as Lanya has already pointed out:
1.  Tony Snow (minimizing the seriousness of the offence by characterizing it as "a few naughty e-mails;"

2.  Drudge, blaming it on the victims (typical Republican ploy;)
3.  Reynolds, blaming the parents' lack of prosecutorial zeal for the half-assed "investigation" which left Foley free to continue his predations

An implosion (collapse under pressure from the outside in) is different concept from a circling of the wagons, and implies people outside the central core of the party attacking the insiders, and I guess examples of this would be the Washington Times and Bay Buchanan going after Hastert.

It's a pretty repulsive situation, and as the list of Republican pervs which I referred to in my last post shows, it seems to be pretty much endemic to the one Party, probably explaining in part why these sanctimonious hypocrites flocked to the Monica Lewinsky story, which involved nothing more eye-catching than consensual sex between adult hererosexuals.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 07:38:04 PM »
it seems to be pretty much endemic to the one Party

You really are poorly informed, aren't you?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 08:03:22 PM »
<<You really are poorly informed, aren't you?>.

Nah, that was just a troll.  Hoping for some "conservative" to produce the list of Democratic pervs so I can point out how short it is in comparison to the list of Republican pervs.