Author Topic: Tea Party vs Wall Street Hippy/Thug/Handout Crowd Campout  (Read 31137 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tea Party vs Wall Street Hippy/Thug/Handout Crowd Campout
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2011, 01:06:27 AM »
<<A belief that each race has a duty to its own race is the very definition of racism.>>

I think you are very confused, and in your confusion, you have failed to analyze the situation properly.  Everybody has a duty to defend every race against racism and racial attacks.  This is why I defend the blacks against racists in and out of the Tea Party and this is why Herman Cain ought to be defending the blacks against racists and racism instead of endearing himself to the Tea Party.  NOT because Herman Cain is a black man and therefore obligated to defend blacks only against racism; he should defend EVERY race against racism because he is a human being.  Period.

Now the racists who are attacking the blacks of America, albeit through code words, and however underhandedly they now must proceed, may in a larger sense be traitors to the human race because they've abandoned their larger humanitarian obligations to peoples of all colours and all races, but they are not strictly speaking traitors to the race under attack because they are not members of that race.  Herman Cain, in helping Whitey in his racist attacks on blacks, is not only a despicable human being, as is ANY racist, but he is ALSO a traitor to his own race.  He's attacking his own people!  So he's doubly despicable - - as a human being of ANY colour who facilitates racism against others and also as a black man who sells out other blacks for his own advancement.  Thus justifying the name Uncle Tom.   Nothing racist about using the term where it fits - - it is fighting racism, and the WORST kind of racism, the racism where a member of the targeted group aids and abets the oppressor.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2011, 01:10:49 AM »
<<It's not your call to judge the behavior of a black man based simply on some stereotype of how that black man should act. A white man calling a black man uncle tom is as racist as calling him a nigger.>>

It's my call as much as it's anyone's call.  I'm a human being and I'm against racism.  I hope you're not telling me that my white skin limits me as to what kind of racism I can call out.  Now THAT would be offensive!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2011, 01:14:21 AM »
  I think you are very confused .

In what respect is Herman Cain attacking his own race?

By disagreeing with his races official leadership?

Or by disagreeing with the self appointed caretakers, guardians and substitute parents  of his race.

When you find disagreement with the main stream of your race is that trechery?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2011, 01:15:32 AM »
“Post-intentional racism.”

Defined as that racism which resides there in the sub-conscious, and that is only evident when others see it and determine it to be racism.

In other words, the perception itself (even if it is a politically motivated consensus that claims a politically motivated perception) is evidence of a thought crime — though one committed often unwittingly — because racism is to determined by the group who sees it or susses it out of the “coded language”, not by the intent of those who are to be charged with it.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2011, 01:17:18 AM »
You no more have a right to call Cain an Uncle Tom than you do to call him a House Nigger.

And yes being white has a lot to do with minimizing your choice of words.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2011, 01:18:57 AM »
<<A belief that each race has a duty to its own race is the very definition of racism.>>

I think you are very confused, and in your confusion, you have failed to analyze the situation properly.  Everybody has a duty to defend every race against racism and racial attacks.

No!
   There is no such duty to any race but the Human race.
    The human race has a basic unit , the individual, all other subdivisions are mischief.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2011, 01:25:59 AM »
Thanks, I'd call him a house nigger too, only I don't like the word "nigger."  I think "nigger" ought to vanish from the language.  I'll stick with Uncle Tom.  I've got every right to call him that, the words exist because they describe real people like him who conform to the original fictional model, who was eponymous for servility to Whitey even to the detriment of other blacks. 

Both the GOP and the Tea Party appeal deliberately, albeit carefully, in subtle ways, to white racists, and most people get that.  So serving either the GOP or the TP is serving white racism.  If Herman chooses to serve white racism to the detriment of his own people, then he deserves to be called what he is, an Uncle Tom. 

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2011, 01:29:47 AM »
No!
   There is no such duty to any race but the Human race.
    The human race has a basic unit , the individual, all other subdivisions are mischief.
=======================================================================

Take your head out of the sand, plane, that is ridiculous.  It wasn't the human race or random individuals thereof that was banned from the polling booths of the South, it was black people.  And, black and white, the civil rights fighters of the Sixties weren't fighting so that "the human race" could vote, but to stop discrimination against the black subset of that race.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2011, 01:30:55 AM »
If Cain were white we wouldn't be having this discussion. So his skin color is the deciding factor. And judging a man based solely on his skin color is racist, no matter how you justify it in your racist little mind. Next think we know, you'll be calling him uppity.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2011, 01:32:16 AM »
CU4, I've been kept so busy fighting off charges of racism that I never got a chance to answer your last post, which I've been trying to do for the past hour or so.  Sorry, but I'm calling it a night and will get back to it sometime tomorrow.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2011, 02:10:56 PM »
If Cain were white we wouldn't be having this discussion. So his skin color is the deciding factor. And judging a man based solely on his skin color is racist, no matter how you justify it in your racist little mind. Next think we know, you'll be calling him uppity.
===================================================================

According to that logic, if a white registrar is charged with preventing Joe Blow, a black man, from voting in Amite County, Mississippi because he (Joe Blow) is black, then the whole prosecution is racist because if it weren't for the colour of Blow's skin, we wouldn't be having this prosecution.  Next thing we know, you'll be calling Blow uppity.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2011, 02:37:52 PM »
===================================================================

According to that logic, if a white registrar is charged with preventing Joe Blow, a black man, from voting in Amite County, Mississippi because he (Joe Blow) is black, then the whole prosecution is racist because if it weren't for the colour of Blow's skin, we wouldn't be having this prosecution.  Next thing we know, you'll be calling Blow uppity.

Actually the white registrar would be prosecuted based on the current version of the voters rights act.

Voting rights are guaranteed no matter the color of ones skin. Although Holder's failure to prosecute the New Black Panthers for intimidating white voters may have set new precedent on that aspect of the law.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2011, 04:44:26 PM »
<<Although Holder's failure to prosecute the New Black Panthers for intimidating white voters may have set new precedent on that aspect of the law. >>

Believe me, that is NOTHING compared to Holder's failure to prosecute Cheney, who ADMITTEDLY authorized the torture of prisoners, in open defiance of the USA's binding treaty obligations to prosecute those who authorize torture.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2011, 04:48:43 PM »
<<Although Holder's failure to prosecute the New Black Panthers for intimidating white voters may have set new precedent on that aspect of the law. >>

Believe me, that is NOTHING compared to Holder's failure to prosecute Cheney, who ADMITTEDLY authorized the torture of prisoners, in open defiance of the USA's binding treaty obligations to prosecute those who authorize torture.

If Holder went after Cheney he would have to go after Obama. And that subject is not in the same arena as the discussion concerning your blatant racism.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2011, 05:03:19 PM »
<<If Holder went after Cheney he would have to go after Obama.>>

Really?  And where exactly did Obama admit to torturing or authorizing torture?  Inquiring minds need to know.

<< And that subject is not in the same arena as the discussion concerning your blatant racism. >>

THAT'S for God-damn sure!!!  My "blatant racism" exists only in your imagination, whereas Cheney's torture has real victims in a real world.