Author Topic: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!  (Read 14605 times)

Rich

Re: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2010, 11:53:17 AM »
Seriously stumpy, go pick on someone your own size. You're wasting my time.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
<<As for Snowblower, he's calling the midget a snitch while he's the guy who asked the police to send someone's key to the lab because it might have been used to key his car.  Of course the police told him to get lost. Snowblower didn't know the Toronto police weren't his own private security force.>>

They investigate crimes, and vandalism is a criminal offence.  They've busted people for less, and there was already a mountain of circumstantial evidence against the son of a fucking bitch.  In telling me to get lost, they had to lie to me twice.  The real reason those fat, dumb, lazy ass-holes didn't want to send the key to the lab was because it would have cut into their Timmy time.  Anyway, that was a long time ago, and it did teach me not to bother with the police, which I haven't since.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2010, 12:04:16 PM »
Good job rich, if the FBI is reading this they've seen what a fruit loop you are and have moved on.
you are so dumb as to call attention to a board where you're acting even crazier then the one you
claim could be dangerous.

how would the FBI know who a poster named "Rich" is?
would it be a surprise to the FBI if someone they recieve a tip about being anti-American is causing anger among pro American board members?
plus they would be investigating possible threatening anti-American material, not anti-Michael Tee material
i would asume they are not easily distracted by personal back and forth exchanges
if they are looking for anything it would be possible anti-American threats against our country
i am interested in whether there will be any FBI contact with BT
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Rich

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2010, 12:13:03 PM »
Why look ... the no fly faggot is back commenting on things he wasn't going to comment on.

What a titanic asshole.

And of course he dances, or rather skips around the real issue. The issue is whether or not the FBI is interested in a loud mouthed jerk off who spends his days rejoicing in the death of Americans and her allies while claiming to support these actions, and who frequently visits the US.

Of course any American who isn't addled by perscription drugs and a mental condition would think it's a good idea to investigate such a person. Find out if he really is worth keeping out of the country, or if he's just some child fucking loser. Unless of course your only concern is having this loud mouthed jerk off in your pathetic little debate club and what would happen if he wasn't around to suck off for the sake of furhter "debate."

So there it is. If you don't like it go fuck yourself Mike. It would be a nice change from doing it to your kids.

BSB

« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2010, 12:14:32 PM »
"how would the FBI know who a poster named "Rich" is?"

You're kidding me, CU4? Once they set up it takes about two minutes for the FBI to get a posters name and address.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2010, 12:24:30 PM »
But BSB they are not investigating someone calling a fellow message board member a "dick"
thats not their job.
why would they investigate someone calling someone a "dick"?
they would be here looking at possible threats to the country
if they see a threat.....they don't care what Rich posts

Rich

« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2010, 12:26:18 PM »
They know who I am. I TOLD them who I am.

It's the Canadian can of shit they're interested in. I'm an American businessman who has no criminal record, who pays taxes, gives to charities, and votes. Mike is a terror supporting commie wannabe who has the balls to think he can support our enemies, shit all our country and then come to Florida to vacation. Fuck that.

BSB

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2010, 12:37:33 PM »
Ah CU4, if the FBI were to look into a threat of this kind, trust me, they'd look into the dime dropper at the same time.

Rich is a total moron. Even if he did call them, which he didn't, they would figure that out in about two seconds. Everyone else has.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2010, 12:44:05 PM »
Ah CU4, if the FBI were to look into a threat of this kind, trust me, they'd look into the dime dropper at the same time.

Ok...they look at Rich....so what?
Again would the FBI be interested in posters angry at what they see as terror supporting anti-Americans?
My point is they dont care about posters personal dislike of each other
The FBI would only be interested in potential threats.
Regardless of who the tipster was.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2010, 02:44:34 PM »
<<The FBI would only be interested in potential threats.
<<Regardless of who the tipster was.>>

That's fair enough.  But Rich's postings are so vicious - - one of the later ones told me not to come out of my basement because I was in the cross-hairs - - literally! - - and in another one, he threatened to get some "good Americans" to drag me out to a swamp and finish me off there - - I mean the cross-hairs posting alone is clearly enough to get the guy busted for uttering death threats over the internet.

Personally, I think the guy might have a good insanity defence.  Anyone who read his demented fantasies about getting a blow-job from my wife would have to realize this guy is traveling with a few bricks short of a full load.

I'm just sorry for BT in all this.  Rich's snitching could get BT in a lot of trouble (if the FBI buys the insane bullshit that I'm some kind of threat to America,) just for being the gate-keeper of the message board.  But from what I've seen of U.S. law, and particularly the Supreme Court decision in Brandenburg v. Ohio - http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=395&invol=444, it's not an offence to advocate violent criminal action against the state in the abstract, it's only when you train or give expert counseling to people in furtherance of anti-state violence that you have crossed the line.  Or advocate a specific action to be undertaken.  Praise of the general methodology of attack is really no different than praise of a nuclear attack on Iran - - the U.S.A. places a very high value on the interchange of ideas - - all ideas, including the most unpopular - - and the courts are pretty zealous in upholding it.

As far as no-fly is concerned, I don't think I have much to worry about.  If Bill Ayers can fly all over the country, then so can I and if not, then at least I'll be in good company.  Right now with the South Florida economy in the toilet, my guess is they need all the Snow Birds they can get.  When they get a look at that nut-case Rich's postings in this group, he'll be lucky if he comes out of it without an involuntary committal order to a mental institution.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:50:29 PM by Michael Tee »

BSB

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2010, 02:46:24 PM »
CU4, wake up. Midget calls the FBI and says there's a Canadian who is so anti-American that he might be a threat, then midget calls a disabled vet PTSD, and stumpy, and tells him to hang himself. Who is the anti-American, CU4?

He never called the FBI.   

Rich

« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »
Still at it stumpy?

Well feel free to show off your idiot credentials as much and as often as you like.

Yours is a sad tail isn't it? Once a patriot, now a shell of a man living off the government teet. Washing your anti-depressant down with Vicoden and Jim Beam. Sad, sad story.

You have to wonder how your old buddies would feel if they knew who and what you were defending. Hell, maybe they wouldn't be surprised. After all, you cracked up like a coward back the day, this might not surprise them in the least.

What do you think asshole?

BSB

« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2010, 02:56:19 PM »
What do I think? Ha, when it comes to you nobody has to think.

Rich

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2010, 03:11:55 PM »
Nobody stumpy? Or is it just easier for you until you see your shrink for a new perscription?

I often wonder why you weren't fragged you wimpering little bitch. It would have been the kind and fisaclly conservative thing to do.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 03:15:13 PM by Rich »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2010, 03:34:41 PM »
Rich, give it a rest, will ya.  Stick to issues rather than this personal garbage you've got going on with BsB & Tee.  Just a reminder, this is a debate forum, last I checked        ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle