Author Topic: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!  (Read 14538 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2010, 10:17:42 PM »
<<Oh, and Mike, as I've said before, if they let you back into the country and you make it back to Florida, look me up. We''ll see who's pathetic.>>

I know who's pathetic, Rich.  A sneak and a snitch, that's pathetic.  I'll be there with my wife visiting another couple, otherwise I would look you up, you piece of shit, just to tell you to your face what I think of you.

Rich

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2010, 10:27:40 PM »
Seriously Mike. Look me up. We'll see how big your mouth is in person.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2010, 10:31:42 PM »
Amazing Plane. You must be a proud moderate.

Thankfully there are people who take the threat to our citizens seriously.

You are however, very nice.  ::)

Oh, and Mike, as I've said before, if they let you back into the country and you make it back to Florida, look me up. We''ll see who's pathetic.

I want to be nice , but this is volentary on my part.

If you succeed in driveing MT off, you will owe this site one serious advisary, one of the type that is hard to find in the first place.

How on earth are you going to repllace him? You plan to take on his role yourself?

You and I are naturally pro _ American, attempting to fairly portray an anti - American arguement would be a dreadfull chore to either of us, I don't want the assignment and I daresay you don't either.

Rich

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2010, 10:50:05 PM »
First of all plane, I don't owe this place shit.

Secondly, if your only concern is replacing this asshole if he is forced to leave, you're being really really stupid.

Let me repeat this because you apparently missed it. This isn't about a difference of opinion. It's about a foreign national claiming terrorists are justified in attacking American civilians. He claims solidarity with them. Said national frequents this country. At the very least he should be watched.

You may be nice, but you also must be exceedingly naive. Your only concern is if you can find another communist asshole to play nice with here? Give me a break.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2010, 10:57:58 PM »
First of all plane, I don't owe this place shit.
You don't now , but you morrally owe what you steal , so don't take MT without payment.

Secondly, if your only concern is replacing this asshole if he is forced to leave, you're being really really stupid.
Should be easy to out argue me with logic then.

Let me repeat this because you apparently missed it. This isn't about a difference of opinion. It's about a foreign national claiming terrorists are justified in attacking American civilians. He claims solidarity with them. Said national frequents this country. At the very least he should be watched.

If I thought he was about to kill someone , I would turn him in too. For cheering a killing I shall argue with him and cheer the killing of his favorates , the stakes of this discussion are low.

You may be nice, but you also must be exceedingly naive. Your only concern is if you can find another communist asshole to play nice with here? Give me a break.

Well put , Communists civilised enough to participate in such debate as we engague in must be rarer than brainy frogs. Do you really think MT would be easily replaced?

Why don't you find the better before you discard the bird in the hand?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »
<<Seriously Mike. Look me up. We'll see how big your mouth is in person.>>

You know, Rich, I know that you are talking out of your ass because you are a back-stabbing snitch.  You chose the way of the coward to get back at me, and a real man doesn't act that way.  Sure it would be different if you had reason to believe that I was about to commit a crime, but you don't believe that at all.  You run to tattle-tale to the police, "Tee's bad, Tee says bad things."  Sure you pretend that you do this out of fear, but that is pure bullshit.  You have no more reason to suspect me of planning harm to the U.S. now than you did a year ago, you lying little shit.

That's how I know you're a pathetic coward, Rich.  You choose the coward's way, running to the cops to file a false report.  You make threats you know you'll never have to deliver on.  You talk tough when you know you're safe.  And the clincher, Rich:  you're a snitch. 

Don't try to talk tough, you little bitch.  You've already demonstrated for the world what you are.  Kinda late in the day to start talking macho now.

Rich

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 11:29:44 PM »
>>You don't now , but you morrally owe what you steal , so don't take MT without payment.<<

You own Mike? Okay, I'll go take a dump, that ought to scare us?

Wow ...  ::) Could you be more obtuse?

Rich

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2010, 11:30:56 PM »
Talk talk talk. Let me know when you get here. We'll see what you're made of.

I mean, I already know, but it will be nice to watch you piss your pants.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 11:33:10 PM by Rich »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2010, 11:35:15 PM »
>>You don't now , but you morrally owe what you steal , so don't take MT without payment.<<

You own Mike? Okay, I'll go take a dump, that ought to scare us?

Wow ...  ::) Could you be more obtuse?

Neither you nor I nor MT own one another but we are all members of this community.

If you expell MT just to please yourself you deny him to the rest of us , how do you get to decide this for us?

Yes, you would owe a replacement and I don't beleive you could procure.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2010, 12:52:15 AM »
<<Talk talk talk. Let me know when you get here. We'll see what you're made of.

<<I mean, I already know, but it will be nice to watch you piss your pants.>>

Yeah, you and the ten police cars you'll undoubtedly call to your aid as soon as your phone rings.  You must have the FBI number on speed-dial.  We already know what you're made of, dick-breath.  What's hilarious is that a fink like you can still try to talk like a tough guy.  Give it up already, bitch.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2010, 01:54:13 AM »
Will you 2 go get a room       ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Rich

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2010, 08:36:03 AM »
We have a room. This one. We're all part of this community, aren't we Plane?

Rich

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2010, 08:38:31 AM »
Nice try Mike. I don't need cops. All you have to do is be a man, if that's possible.

Bring your wife. I'll show her what a real man is too. I'm sure she's tired of your limp little comrade. Or maybe she's already getting some on the side. Maybe one of your kids.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2010, 08:59:40 AM »
<<Nice try Mike. I don't need cops. >>

LMFAO.  You don't, eh?  That's hilarious, Rich.  A little late to pose as a man now, I'm afraid.  Way too late.

<<All you have to do is be a man, if that's possible.>>

Rich's definition of "being a man" - - show up with a dozen cops beside you.

<<Bring your wife. I'll show her what a real man is too.>>

What's a "real man" in your definition, dip-shit?  Someone with more than one police hot-line button on his phone?  Someone who calls the cops before he can get in his car and back out the driveway?  Yeah you're a real . . .  well, a real something, alright, but I don't think "man" would be the first thing to come to anyone's mind.

<< I'm sure she's tired of your limp little comrade.>>

48 years of marriage and three kids from the limp little comrade and we're still together, Rich.  What do YOU have to show for your limp little dick?    At least you can dial the cops when you need help.  Bet your wife (it's Marvin, isn't it?) can appreciate their sturdy American flagstaffs.  Does your wife know you're a snitch?

<<Or maybe she's already getting some on the side. >>

If she was, it wouldn't be from your shrivelled, infected dick.

<<Maybe one of your kids.>>

Maybe one of my kids WHAT, Rich?  My daughters could probably kick your ass if they didn't mind polluting their shoes.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2010, 10:31:52 AM »
"if he is forced to leave"

Seriously how could that happen? Unless they arrest him I doubt the FBI could force Michael to leave a message board. The more I think about it I doubt they will even contact him directly. As busy as they are they can't chase down every lead, escpecially ones where it's pretty murky how dangerous the suspect is. Unless there is a lot more we don't know, I think the authorities might assign a low level person to look at some of Michael's posts every once in a great while. Sure he probably may be added to some kind of "watch list" but I wouldn't worry too much Michael there are probably thousands and thousands of people on watch lists of this nature.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987